1986 Pontiac Trans Am -- 23k Original Miles!!
Price: - Item location: Plain City, Ohio, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Trans Am
- SubModel: Trans AM
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Firebird
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 23300
- VIN: 1G2FW87F4GN212130
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 5.7L
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 Pontiac Trans Am Firebird- BEAUTIFUL 3 owner TA.- A legitimate 22xxx miles.
- Garage kept it's entire life -- never seen a winter.- Bone stock interior and exterior.- Beautiful original paint that's been recently machine polished to showroom condition.- Original wheels in showroom condition.- Original seats and carpeting in showroom condition (not cleaned-in -- original!)- T-Tops in working order.- Radio and all mechanical items in perfect working order.- Rare blue/silver with lower perimeter stripe.- 5.7L (period correct 87 IROC) engine swap in 1990 at 14k miles by 1st owner.
Recent Mechanical Improvements:- New BF Goodrich Comp 2 AS performance tires (butter smooth ride).- Front end alignment.- New brake pads and rotors on all 4 corners. Fresh brake fluid flush.- New front wheel bearings.- New drive belts.- Oil change.- New air filter.- Trans fluid change.- New Magna Flow free flow exhaust- Comes with plugs, cap, and rotor that I haven't had a chance to install.- Runs and drives perfectly.
- Original bill of sale, finance contract, owners manual and other documentation included.- Bonus: Bon Jovi Slippery When Wet Cassette!
This is an extremely unique and eye-catching vehicle that draws a lot of attention and has won awards. A great conversation piece and hard to find in this condition / mileage. Would like to see it go to a proper home that will enjoy and appreciate it like I do.
Feel free to contact me with questions and note that the car is for sale elsewhere so bid early or it might disappear...thanks for looking!
One other point....bid with confidence. I know how hard it is to buy cars on eBay sight unseen so if after coming to inspect my TA and the car doesn't meet your expectations I'll gladly cancel your bid no questions asked. My eBay rating is 100%. I don't play games. I get it.