1977 Pontiac Firebird LS1 Motor the Rockford Files
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Firebird
- SubModel: Base
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1977
- Mileage: 28
- VIN: 2s87c7n177164
- Color: Gold
- Engine size: LS1
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1977 Pontiac Firebird
PERSONALLY SIGNED by JAMES GARNER and other folks from the show, here's a sharp 1977 Pontiac Firebird with LS1 motor installed. Recent build & excellent maintenance on the car. I have every paper of maintenance back to the window sticker in 1977! It was restored to look like the car from â€œThe Rockford Filesâ€ 1974-1997.
- 2002 LS1 engine swap â€“ LS1 steering column & original Firebird Esprit steering wheel
- 4L65E automatic transmission - disc brakes and rotors on the fronts
- new heavy duty radiator - updated springs and shocks for suspension
- new gauges - newer Urethane paint with Sierra Copper Metallic paint
- recent bodywork done by shop - new Firebird emblems along with rocker moldings & trim
- Firestone 205/75/15 tires all around & original spare in trunk.
- Rally II wheels & trim rings all around - shop upholstered front bucket seats & seat foam
- newer carpeting with original door panels, headliner and dash cap
- new trunk mat, door & trunk seals - interior and exterior lights work
- aftermarket working radio - Custom dual exhaust with newer mufflers.
A little finishing work can make this car perfect, because it is a newer LS1 install, a tune from a speed shop would maximize the power of the LS1 motor. Needs the speedo, gas and tach hooked up yet. Has a crack in the dash and little nicks and scuffs from normal driving.
Previous leak in the old windshield caused rust low in dash corners. This car was originally sold in Colorado before heading to California so it does have a little rust underneath but frame rails and solid and floors are good. Clear title - ready to roll, The car has over $20K in the build and restoration. Trying to cover some bills and need the money. A great sharp head-turner and fast 70's iconic car. YouTube video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUozVgc3wVc
Winner to pay $500 deposit through PayPal and balance due before car is removed. Payment due in reasonable time period (1-2 weeks) Payment in cash or bank wire is preferred. I can help load car on truck as needed. Please ask any questions before bidding. Thanks!