1991 Pontiac Firebird Convertible 305 5.0L TPI 5 Speed Driver Ready No Reserve
Price: - Item location: Slickville, Pennsylvania, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Firebird
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 150,400
- VIN: 1G2FS33E7ML245545
- Color: White
- Engine size: 5.0L
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Brown
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
- Options: CD Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Pontiac Firebird1991 Pontiac Firebird Convertible 305 5.0L Tune Port TPI 5 Speed Driver Ready
- Good stickers, clean title, runs and drives good, like new tires, 100% ready to drive any distance right now.
- Only current major issue is the top needs replaced, stitching has let go all around the edge of the window.
- Pictures taken beginning of the month, it has been driven 700 miles since and only issue is the top stitching.
This is a driver/runner condition car only, this is not for a collector or particular third gen enthusiast!I have had several over the years so if you have specific questions about this ask BEFORE bidding!
Was a base model throttle body automatic conversion, someone converted it to a Trans AM / Formula drive-train:
They did a good job on the swap; issues with the swap is the TBI to TPI speed buffer code throws an intermittent CEL, it
can cause idle surge from the lack of ECU speed signal and/or low vacuum from the open K&N air filter on the throttle body.
Has fourth gen Firebird front seats, has the better 85-90 tail lights, the dash-pad and map pocket are from a GTA which are very nice.The rear sway bar, driver cup holder, and fender effects are gone; it has a high pressure volume fuel pump & injectors, and ice cold AC.
Cash pickup will be in Slickville, PA 15684 or delivery is available if prepaid $0.75/mile from 15684 to your zip code.Will also meet buyer at Pittsburgh or Latrobe, PA airport at no charge after a $250 PayPal deposit to confirm purchase.