Nice Driver Quality Pontiac Firebird! Air Conditioning and Automatic!
Price: - Item location: Camp Verde, Arizona, United States
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Firebird
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1979
- Mileage: 5,014
- VIN: 2t87g9l144819
- Color: White
- Engine size: 305
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1979 Pontiac FirebirdThis 1979 Pontiac Firebird is a driver quality vehicle. It has what is believed to be the original 305, AC, automatic transmission and a very solid body. This is a get in and go vehicle. The undercarriage is incredibly solid. It has great tires on nice aftermarket wheels. These cars are climbing in price and it is very hard to find one in as good condition as this is. This is an easy winter restoration or father-son type project vehicle.
- This car starts every time and is driven on a regular basis.
- Nice wheels and tires with lots of tread.
- Straight body and very solid underneath!
- Very presentable interior.
- Working power windows.
- Good glass. No known rock chips in windshield but it is driven daily.
- Aftermarket intake, carburetor, valve covers and diff cover.
- The known problems with this vehicle;
- The paint is starting to fade. It probably looks better in pictures than in person.
- Small area of rust bubbles in front of the right rear tire. Common area and should be an easy fix for a competent body man.
- AC Compressor has quit but will be replaced and working prior to end of auction.
Now for the fun stuff. This is a used, older and un-restored vehicle. This means things break, stop working and may need attention. There is no warranty on this vehicle of any type. This vehicle is driven daily and we have done our best to describe it accurately but you should come and inspect it yourself. This is an as-is sale and your bid is binding. This vehicle may or may not pass emissions where you are. We do not have emissions here. Please ask questions before bidding!
At the completion of this auction, the winning bidder will be required to make a $500.00 USD deposit via pay-pal within 48 hours unless other arrangements have been previously made. The remaining balance must be paid in person via cash or secured funds (not pay-pal) within 7 days of the end of the auction. The title will not be released until all funds have cleared. The vehicle can remain at the owners for up to 2 weeks after the end of the auction but he will not be held liable for any damages sustained after the end of auction.
This vehicle belongs to a friend of mine who owns a hot rod shop. The vehicle is in his name and driven often. The vehicle can be viewed at Wesies Customs in Cottonwood Arizona. The owner may be willing to deliver to neighboring states for a fee.