1961 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible PHS Card Matching #'s 389 Tri-Pwr 4 Speed
Price: US $58,000.00 Item location: Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Bonneville
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1961
- Mileage: 100,290
- VIN: 861P21XXX
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 389 Tri Power 318HP
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: HydroElectric Power Top, Factory Tri-Power Set Up, Factory Warner Q10 4 Speed
- Fuel: Premium gasoline
- Transmission: Warner Q10 4 Speed "Factory"
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Silver-White-Blue-Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: 8 Lug Wheels/Brakes "Factory"
- Options: Delco Jac Pac Air Shock System, Pontiac Script Tachometer, Pontiac Script Vacuum Gauge, Pontiac "HO" Cast Headers, HI-Torque Starter, Pontiac Script Tissue Dispensor
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1961 Pontiac BonnevilleA Rare 61 4-speed Bonneville that has been to Concours and many shows the last several years and NOT a trailer queen!!
The car was very authentic and in good condition prior to 2006 restoration.
PHS card verifies all equipment on the car.
All major mechanical items are original to the car with correct numbers on motor, tri power carbs,Warner 4 Speed etc.
This car is a joy to drive with plenty of power. Tri-Power performs flawlessly.
All Colors are Factory Correct including Paint, Top and Interior.
All 5 of the 8 lug wheels were Factory Installed.
Complete history back to original owner is included with car along with original owners manual, set of shopmanuals and much more.
The car needs nothing done to get out and go on the road.Very competitively priced!!
Aside from being ultimately equipped with the Tri-Power and 4 speed- -this is a great example of early 60's
Pontiac Muscle. Looks- -Sounds- -Drives GREAT!!!
Car has been in DRY Colorado Springs last several years.
Please call for more info (Not Email) Bill at 913.709.5151