1988 PONTIAC FIERO FORMULA - RED
Price: - Item location: Midland, Michigan, United States
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Fiero
- SubModel: FORMULA
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Formuala
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 125,163
- VIN: 1G2PE1196JP203927
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 2.8L REBUILT
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: WS6 Suspension, Sunroof, Power Trunk Release, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray Cloth
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Cassette Player, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 Pontiac Fiero FormualaMy spouse is the original owner of this car. She purchased this Fiero Formula while selling investment products to GM executives in Michigan. She cannot drive anymore now due to medical restrictions.
We garaged this car its entire life. It has not been in an accident. We did have some parking scratches, but the are all repaired. The car needs nothing in terms of repairs to the drivetrain, suspension, brakes, accessories, interior and exterior.
Over the years we have practically rebuild the entire car. I am an ex-automotive engineer and I have supervised the care of this car for the last 20 years. Here is the list of items recently replaced.
Repairs done last week:
- New battery
- Recharged Air Conditioning
- New Left Rear Axle Shaft
- New Headliner
- Re-upholstered Sun-visors
- Tear in drivers side seat re-upholstered with matching new material
- Engine wiring harness replaced with low mileage original
- New fuel injectors
- New Engine Control Module
- Completely rebuilt engine
- Completely rebuilt transmission & new torque converter
- New rear struts
- Rear frame assembly media blasted. Any rusted areas were repaired with new welded in metal
- Rear suspension bushings replaced with red polypropylene type
- New brakes, rotors and parking brake repaired
- Borla Stainless Steel Racing Exhaust System: Still looks brand new. Sounds great.
- Exhaust manifolds deburred and smoothed out for optimum flow.
- New Rack and Pinion Assembly and Tie Rod Ends.
- New shock absorbers
- Front suspension bushings replaced with red polypropylene type
- Rebuilt Original Radio. Sounds like new now.
- Custom Fiero embossed floor covers still look great
- Repaint of front end and rear bumper and rear engine lid. Doors, quarter panels and roof are still original paint and look fine.
- New front and rear Fiero emblems
- BF Goodrich T/A Radials with about 80% tread left
- Shiny metal portion of rims were sanded down and new clear paint applied to stop oxidation
Note: Vehicle must be fully paid for before vehicle pick-up and title transfer can occur.
Note: We reserve the right to end this ad prematurely and sell the vehicle in another venue.