10th Anniversary, Silver 400 4spd t-tops, Only 16k original miles, One of 1,817
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Trans Am
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Trans Am
- Year: 1979
- Mileage: 16,150
- VIN: 2X87Z9L172902
- Color: Silver
- Engine size: 400ci V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1979 Pontiac Trans AmTheToy Barnof Dublin Presents: 1979 Pontiac Trans Am10th Anniversary Limited Edition
The Toy Barn is proud to offer this fantastic 1979 10th Anniversary Trans Am with only 16k original miles, recent trade in towards a Shelby here at our store. This collector-ready survivor is certainly a time capsule, eaturing a numbers matching W72 Pontiac 400 and an original aluminum 4-speed transmission in an original silver on silver color combination. Assembled at GM’s Van Nuys, alifornia manufacturing facility in April of 1979, his all-original 10th Anniversary Edition Trans Am was originally delivered to Schappe Pontiac in Madison, isconsin. The care of this car over the years is easy to assume when you see it in person. The paint looks excellent overall, nd the underside is VERY solid and original. This Trans Am is finished in original combination of correct GM code 15 Platinum Poly and GM code 16 Dark Charcoal, opped with a set of correct black and red outlining stripes, nd finished with the world famous five color ‘super bird’ hood decal. Pop the hood and you’ll find an ultra-clean and mostly original engine bay which houses the original 400 cubic inch W72 V8. Behind that motor, W72-exclusive Borg Warner T10 aluminum 4-speed sends power to the car’s original 10 bolt rear end and optional WS6 ‘special performance’ suspension package. And at the corners of that suspension are the classic 15 inch turbo style wheels wrapped in BF Goodrich rubber. If you’re looking for a solid, lassic collectible with appreciation potential, his is a fantastic example. Call me today for more details!Check out the pictures below, e sure and allow time for them to load!If you have any questions about the condition of this car, nd would like for me to go over it panel by panelwith you, lease give me a ring. I'd be glad to do an "over the phone" walkaround for you.Contact:Erick Morrison@740-973-7978 orJustin Hinderer@614-288-5534Attention "0 Feedback" bidders: Please contact us prior to bidding.Contact:Erick Morrison@740-973-7978 orJustin Hinderer@614-288-5534ATTENTION CANADA BUYERS:We have experience importing into Canada and other countries. Here are some of the basics you will need to consider:
1. Check that the car qualifies for importation at:
2. Locate a shipping company to assist you.
3. To get the car across the border you will need to fax a copy of the front and back of the title to the border 72 hours in advance.
4. You must have the original title with the car to get it across the border.
5. To register the car in Canada you will need a NO OPEN RECALL letter from the manufacturer.
6. You might have to make some modifications to get the car registered (example: day time running lights).
7. All cars will have an Ohio temporary license plate provided.TERMS OF SALE:In most cases buyers contact us directly during the auction to arrange a “buy it now price”. We reserve the right to end this listing at any time should the vehicle become unavailable. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings.TERMS OF DEPOSIT:The successful high bidder will submit a $1000 non-refundable deposit within 48 hours of the auction closing to secure the vehicle. Buyer agrees to pay the remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 5 days of the auction closing. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle. Payment is accepted in U.S. dollars only.PAYMENT METHODS:Bank financing, ash in person, ertified check, ashier’s check, nd bank wire transfers. For those financing, e can help! Please contact us for more details.TAXES AND FEES:Different states, ities, nd counties tax the purchase of an automobile differently. Your tax on an automobile is always determined by the address you are registering the car to. Because of this, t is impossible for us to estimate or automatically calculate what your tax will be. All of our Ebay listings do not include tax. Please contact us for help determining your tax obligation. Additionally, very car will have a fee of $288.50 applied to the sales price. This flat fee covers titling and documentation fees. Taxes and fees are not negotiable.DISCLAIMER:We make every effort to present information that is accurate. However, ome of the information is derived from a vin decoder, ar history data reports, nd/or other sources. Because of this, he exact configuration, olor, pecifications, ccessories, nd history provided in this ad should be used as a guide only and are not guaranteed. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any inaccuracies, laims or losses of any nature. Please contact us to verify any information that is essential to your buying decision.NOTE: We will pick you up at the Columbus International airport, hich is only 20 minutes away from our dealership. If you prefer, e can also arrange shipping by us in our covered carrier operated by our full time driver.What is the Toy Barn?
The Toy Barn is a full-service retail dealer facility, pecializing in the sales and service of vehicles that haveheart, hether highly exotic,luxurious, nique, r just plain fast. Bottom line:We sell a little bit of everything, s long as it's fun! Our motto is "Don't just drive... Arrive!", nd you can see it in every inventory piece we have, hether it's a Lamborghini, Bentley, n Escalade, r a Shelby Mustang.
We're nestled in Dublin, hio, suburb on the northwest corner of Columbus. We have three showrooms and two full outdoor inventories, illed with an average of over 150 cars. We're not a warehouse,we're not brokers or middlemen, nd our reputation is just as important here in our community as it is world-wide. We pride ourselves in beingserviced-minded and customer-friendly, ith a strongemphasis on business integrity and being transparent.
We're a full-service retail facility, nd offer the followingservicesin addition to selling premium automobiles:
- Complete service department, ervicing ALL makes and models
- Competitive financing opportunities
- Certified Warranty programs and extended service contracts
- Door-to-door enclosed delivery service (we own the truck & trailer!)
Our cars sell quickly!!! We sell premium, ard-to-find cars, hat are most often times the finest available. In doing so, ur inventory moves quickly and our cars are sold many times prior to auction end, ither locally or with a "buy it now" arranged. Don't miss out on this vehicle by waiting, ive us a call today!!! I DO NOT ANTICIPATE THIS VEHICLE MAKING IT TO AUCTION END.
Contact:Erick Morrison@740-973-7978 orJustin Hinderer @614-288-5534
Payment Options:The winning bidder will be asked to place a $1000.00 deposit with 48 hours of auction's end. Full payment from the buyer will be expected with 7 days of auction end. Please contact us prior to bidding with financing or transport questions.