1977 Pontiac Firebird Formula â€“ 1,300 miles on mechanical restoration
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Firebird
- SubModel: Formula
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Formula
- Year: 1977
- Mileage: 54,750
- VIN: 2U87U7N167812
- Color: Brown
- Engine size: V8 305
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1977 Pontiac Firebird Formula
1977 Pontiac Firebird Formula:
Featuring: --1,300 miles on mechanical restoration on #s matching engine
-- 54,750 documented miles on the car.
-- Invested approximately $19,000 in car and restoration.
I am selling a really clean mechanically restored car with only 54,750 original documented miles on the car and only 1,300 miles on a mechanical restoration (rebuilt motor and transmission). I love the car and have almost $19k invested in the car but don't use it enough to justify having it anymore. The car runs great and was always garage kept since I have had it, mainly driven around the neighborhood. The same family owned this car till 2006 and I have owned it since 2011. When you look at the condition of the original dash of this car you can till it was always garage kept.
- Mechanical Restoration: The car features a mechanical restoration with almost everything under the hood and drive train was rebuilt/replaced/repaired only 1,300 miles ago (Summary of known history is available & can be supported with receipts). The believed to be numbers matching 305 V8 engine and automatic transmission was pulled and rebuilt only 1,300 miles ago.
- Documented Mileage: The car has 54,750 documented miles on it. The 2nd owner bought it from his sister in 1990 and documented the miles on the title and kept very good records with inspection receipts from 1990.
- Features: The car has PS, PB, super cold factory A/C, Pontiac Rally rims, good history, clear title, and the original owner manuals.
- Exterior: The car had an older exterior paint restoration in the original Brentwood Brown that is very nice with only a couple small dings/scratches I accidentallycreated around the garage.
- Interior: The Buckskin vinyl interior is super nice, believed to be original except seat covers with no cracks in the dash and everything works & in great condition except the radio is not clear and small crack in the vinyl arm rest. The radio works just not clear so may just need an antenna (I never messed with it as it wasn't important to me).
Auction has no reserve.
Buyer to pay all shipping costs from Houston, Texas.
Paypal is only acceptable for the $1000 deposit within 24 hours to hold the car but not acceptable for the remaining purchase price of the car. Other than the deposit, the remaining balance due on the purchase price must be paid by cash, wire transfer or cashiers check from local Houston bank branch. Car and clean title in hand will be available for pickup or buyer arranged delivery once payment in full has been made and cleared my bank.
Please call or text Tom at 281-660-2307 if you want more information.
Thanks for the interest.