1979 PONTIAC TRANS AM 6.6, 4 SPD WS6 BLACK #' MATCHING. Original Owner! Project
Price: - Item location: Park Ridge, Illinois, United States
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Trans Am
- SubModel: 400 4 SPEED WS6
- Type: --
- Trim: 400 4 SPEED WS6
- Year: 1979
- Mileage: 61,700
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 400 TA 6.6
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: --, Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: #'S MATCHING
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: --, 8, Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1979 Pontiac Trans Am 400 4 SPEED WS6Hello Iâ€™m helping my family member sell his Trans Am. I was just a kid when he brought this amazing Trans Am home. When he order this car the sales man was not supposed to be able to order it due to the options. Because a contract was sign, it was made. On the option check off list, on the bottom from the factory it stats "UNACCEPTABLE". This is a fully loaded Trans Am with almost every option available for this year Trans Am. There was no expense spared when he checked off the option ordered sheet that is shown in one of the last pictures. Trans Am has always been garage kept. Due to Iâ€™m helping him sell his Trans Am if a certain picture is requested it will take a day or 2 to get them. So before hand, thank you for your patience.
1. Engine is the Pontiac motor L78, 6.6 liter with air conditioning. 4 speed. With 100% original drive train.
2. Interior is complete with no torn seats. I was able to take pictures of the passengers side outside of the car. The drivers side I took the picture of the seats in the car. The head liner will need to be replaced.
3. Car body is structurally sound. Frame rails, mounting points for front frame. There is some surface rust on the lower portion of the rear quarter panel. Passenger side floor board has some rust that has to be replaced. I have taken pictures of the bad areas. I have also included pictures of sections on the structure points that shows the paint isnâ€™t even damaged.The passenger side fender was removed, and hood hinge. For pictures I placed into position. I will have this install, for proper shipment requirements.If you have any question please feel free to call 1 630 293 3783
All fees will be the responsibility of buyer. 500.00 deposit will be due within 2 days of the end of auction. Balance will be due within 7 days of the end of auction. Shipping cost and shipment will be the responsibility of the buyer. I will be able to help with loading the car. Car steers and rolls.
Thank you for your interest in our familyâ€™s car.On Jun-04-18 at 04:57:54 PDT, seller added the following information:
Since there is ebay member that bid on the car, with a 0 transaction history. I failed to mentioned this requirement. If you have less than 10 feedback transactions on ebay, contact me first. Thank you.