1967 Pontiac Firebird 400 6.6L 4-speed muncie * NO RESERVE * Completely restored
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Firebird
- Type: U/K
- Trim: 400
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 2133
- VIN: 223677U123454
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 6.6L 400Cu. In. V8 GAS Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: U/K
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
19670000 Pontiac FirebirdPLEASE READ ENTIRE AD BEFORE CALLING AND ASKING QUESTIONS NO RESERVE AUCTION......SELLING TO HIGHEST BIDDER!!!!CLEAN AND CLEAR TITLE IN HAND, URRENT REGISTRATION
Showroom condition, ully restored, ar was media blasted, aser straight, apped and jammed, o expense spared. 1967 Pontiac Firebird Convertible 400 cu in v8 with 4 speed manual transmission, ower disk brakes, ower steering, imited slip rear end with 4.11 gears. This is not a numbers matching car. Again, he motor and transmission, re not original to this car. Restoration was done a few years ago, ut car has not been driven very much since then. Everything works, o rust at all anywhere! Car looks just as nice under neath, s it does on top. Just over 2000 miles since a complete restoration. Car has been in California since day one. Purchased in San Jose back in 1967 and spent its entire life in the garage. The engine, ransmission, ear end, rakes and power steering came out of a 1967 Firebird coupe. A lot of the work was done at a very respectable shop here in Concord (Black Dog Customs).
Never had any rust, oes NOT have any rust now. All the panels are original, loor is all original and the trunk is all original sheetmetal. Tires have almost 100% tread, rakes only have 2k miles, nterior is also in like new condition.
Clean title in hand, urrently registered/insured and can be driven across country, eason for sale: would like to get something different. I have the car parked in my garage at home, ut can drive it to work if someone wants to see it during the day.
I dont check my email very often, o please call me for a faster response. If I dont answer, lease leave a message and I will get back in touch with you. Thank you.
9 2 5 - 3 8 5 - 8 3 0 2
On Aug-12-15 at 13:15:04 PDT, eller added the following information:
Due to the overwhelming amount of questions I am getting on my car, though it would make sense to add this to the description.
I have had a number of people ask the same questions, o I will add a few of my answers.
1. Car never had any rust.
2. All the panels including the floor and trunk are original, ust free sheet metal.
3. Paint job is show quality, stage, right red, PG. Clearcoat is glossy, mooth, nd the car is straight.
3. There are no leaks of any kind.
4. Interior is just as nice as the exterior.
5. All the rubber seals, ushings, rommets, tc are in superb shape. All the rubber parts have been changed.
6. Car runs and drives perfect.
7. The only thing that does not work is the radio. I haven't looked to see what is wrong with it. It just doesn't power on.
8. Convertible top is manual and was replaced in its entirety when the car was painted. It has a dime size hole from one of the frame rails rubbing on it. Doesn't leak.
9. Car has 98k original miles, nd just over 2k miles since restoration.
10. Yes, he tachometer on the hood is hooked up and works.
11. All 4 windows go up and down as they should. Glass is in excellent shape. Windshield is new.
12. The front spoiler was installed using 4 existing screws, nd can be removed is desired.