1991 Pontiac Trans Am
Price: US $3,200.00 Item location: Jobstown, New Jersey, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Trans Am
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 193,000
- VIN: 1G2FW23F9ML208908
- Color: White
- Engine size: 5.0
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Pontiac Trans AmYou are looking at a 1991 trans am 5.0 TPI motor no TTops power mirrors locks and windows This car is all original the way it came from the factory it has not been butchered in any way.
As far as aftermarket parts it has an exhaust that needs to be replaced. All the power options work except the trunk pulldown.
What i have replaced since I've had it:
- plugs cap rotor main brake line from front to back A/C compressor front rotors and pads.
What the car needs
- Shocks all the way around
- Tie rods have some play
- Tilt Steering column doesnt lock in every position (common issue)
- Has surface rust bubbles starting here and there nothing rust thru
Underside is solid no holes no rust only spot it had was on drivers side rear wheel well which I am patching now.I did a round trip from NJ to Florida in September with this car total of 2400 miles without a hiccup I would not hesitate to drive it anywhere
It not a beauty queen by any means but a solid daily driver or a perfect starting point for a restoration or custom project.