1989 pontiac firebird formula 350 v-8 TPI
Price: - Item location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Firebird
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: formula
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 141,000
- VIN: 1G2FS2184KL234863
- Color: White
- Engine size: 350 TPI
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Pontiac Firebird formula
- 1989 Pontiac Firebird Formula 350 I believe they were 10,739 formula L98 350 cars made in 1989 out of 64,404 these cars are getting more rare each year and harder to find has the original 350 car has 141,000 miles it runs and drives good has a pretty good set of 245 50 R16 Kumho ecsta ast tires original WS6 suspension this is a good solid formula 350 however it has typical wear you would expect on a 29 year-old 3rd Generation Firebird car comes with one key and a clean Arizona Title reason we decided to sell is because we have a 2002 Camaro SS limited edition anniversary we are restoring thanks for looking good luck.
Under 10 Feedback Bid's Will Be Retracted Unless I am Contacted Prior To You Bidding.
Once Again I Encourage You To please Come Out And Inspect The Vehicle Before Bidding.
Once The Auction Has Ended There Will Be No Inspections Until A Deposit Is Received!
There is No Sales Tax For This Sale
TERMS OF SALE:
The winning bidder must contact mewithin 24 hoursof auction end and send a $1000.00 non-refundable deposit (to hold the vehicle).
The remaining balance is due no later than 3-days after the auction ends.
Cash or Wire transfer only.
If no contact is made or deposit receivedwithin 24 hours, I reserve the right to re-list the vehicle, or sell it through any means I desire.
The car will not leave my property and possession until all funds have cleared the bank.
This auction is a legal binding contract between the buyer & seller.
If the buyer fails to finalize the contract a complaint will be filed with eBay.
The car has been described as accurately as possible.
Please do not bid unless you are serious about paying for and owning this vehicle... I reserve the right to end the auction for any reason and at any time as I may have the car listed for sale locally.
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is and with no warranty, expressed written or implied.
The seller shall not be responsible for defects and makes no warranty of any kind.
No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage.
Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type.
Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any written or oral statements about the vehicle.
Buyers Remorse or uncertainty after purchase is not the sellers responsibility.
Inspections are allowed prior to sale.
In the sake of a court issue buyer to be responsible for both buyer & seller attorney & court Fees 100% that are incurred, and any court matters.