1970 Pontiac GTO / Le Mans Sport / 400ci / 4-speed Muncie / 3.55 Positraction
Price: - Item location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: GTO
- SubModel: --
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: / Le Mans Sport / Judge tribute
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 43,154
- VIN: 237370R103853
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 400ci V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Steering, Power Brakes
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 4-Speed Manual
- Drive type: RWD w/Positraction
- Interior color: Sandalwood (light tan)
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Black carpeting, Vintage GTO Judge steering wheel, GTO Judge rear spoiler, GTO Judge decals, 15" Pontiac Rally II wheels, Disc brakes, PMD center caps, Hurst floor shifter, GTO door panels
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Pontiac GTO / Le Mans Sport / Judge tribute1970 Pontiac custom 400ci / 4-speedLe Mans Sport / GTO Judge tribute.Gorgeous, fast, and fun! Select vintage and modern tech make this a perfect drivers' collectible you can actually drive and enjoy. Solid Nevada desert car - always garaged in Las Vegas. This car has been in my personal collection since 2012. It runs cool, sounds great, rides smooth and looks super tough! It started life as a Le Mans Sport, and has been visually modified with thesweet one-year-only '70 GTO Endura front bumper, '70 GTO Ram Air capable hood, '70 GTO Judge rear spoiler and an absolutely perfect stance. The result is a car you will always look back at after you park it. Much more street presence than the latest and greatest from Ferrari, Lamborghini and Porsche.You will love cruising the boulevard and participating in road rallies in this beautiful classic.
Engine & Drivetrain:
- Pontiac 400ci engine professionally rebuilt by the previous owner in 2011. It has been driven about 2000 miles since restoration - it runs strong and cool, and sounds great.
- Original Q-Jet carburetor (fully restored and rebuilt by Jet Performance in Huntington Beach, CA)
- Rebuilt and restored 4-Speed Muncie M20 transmission with new Hurst floor shifter - looks great with the console delete!
- Comp Cams XE262 camshaft
- New custom-built driveshaft by Dan's Driveline (Count's Kustoms' driveline shop)
- 3.55 rear end gears with rebuilt Positraction
- Power front disc brakes
- New MSD spark plug wires
- Valvoline 10W-30 VR1 oil changes with Wix 51069 oil filters
- Rare twin-snorkel '70 Trans Amair intake custom fitted with a special-order reusable K&N filter
- Battery has 12 months of free replacement still remaining
- New mechanical fuel pump
- New Northern all-aluminum radiator
- Great-sounding dual exhaust system with matching mufflers
- GTO Judge dual quad style stainless steel exhaust tips
- All original paint taken down to bare metal and completely redone in '70 GTO color code 19 (Starlight Black)
- Professionally applied "GTO", "Ram Air" and Judge wheel arch eyebrow decals (all by previous owner, all easily removable)
- Fresh Sandalwood (light tan) interior with new black carpeting and shifter console delete
- Vintage '70 GTO Judge / Trans Am black leather-wrapped steering wheel in beautiful condition
- Radio delete panel
- Driver and passenger doors both close with a gentle touch - they practically close themselves.
- Trunk mat and spare tire will be included with sale.
- High beams are currently yellow Sylvania Halogen bulbs - activated by the OEM left-foot switch on the drivers' floorboard. Clear high beam bulbs will be included with sale.
- New 15" x 8" Pontiac Rally II wheels, powdercoated gray - the perfect size and color for this car (most Rally II's are 14" x 7")
- F60-15 Firestone Wide Oval tires - $1300 a set from Coker Tire (new since 2000 miles ago)
- Pontiac PMD Rally II Center Caps
- Complete front-end rebuild (all new bushings, ball joints, alignment)
- Upgraded front sway bar with polyurethane bushings
- New body mount bushings
Notice: I am *not* a dealer. This is a Private Party Sale.Vehicle is sold "AS IS" at Seller's residence or secured storage facility with all faults and without warranty, expressed or implied, oral or written, assurances or guarantees.
I require that you contact me within twenty-four (24) hours of this auction closing. A deposit of five-hundred US dollars ($500) is due within twenty-four (24) hours of this auction closing and can only be paid by Cash (in person), Cashier's Check, Money Order, or some other form of certified transfer in US dollars. Full payment of the final price is due within three (3) days of this auction closing and can only be paid to me by Cash (in person), Cashier's Check, Money Order or certified funds in US dollars. Please be advised that you are responsible for all fees associated with the purchase of the vehicle including but not limited to taxes and registration.
If you choose the Buy-It-Now option, immediate payment is required.
I am an incredibly responsive seller, and will do everything I can to facilitate the new ownership of this awesome vehicle.
Once full payment is received, the I will sign over the title (it is clean/clear, in hand and in my name) and provide a Bill of Sale. I donot provide financing and reserve the right to end the auction early for any reason. Thank you and good luck bidding!