1955 Pontiac Chieftain 2-door sedan V8 // street classic car hot rod barn find
Price: US $19,500.00 Item location: Panora, Iowa, United States
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Chieftain
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1955
- Mileage: 68,599
- VIN: P755H7252
- Color: Red White
- Engine size: V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red White
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1955 Pontiac Chieftain1955 Pontiac Chieftain 2-doorExtremely nice classic car. Great interior.Runs, drives and looks fantastic.Very, very smooth riding car - this is an awesome cruiser!!!The engine and transmission are from '68 Pontiac and really gives it that extra power over original. Very enjoyable classic!Please see all photos and see video link below of a short test drive.
- 400ci V8 engine
- Automatic 400 turbo transmission (rebuilt last summer)
- New drum brakes all around
- New wheels/tires
- New aluminum radiator
- New electric (high-volume) radiator fan
- New fuel lines
- New fuel pump
- Lots of other new small parts
- Everything works as it should
- All glass good
- All lights work
- Nice, bright chrome
- COLD air conditioning!
- PPG paint done approx 15 years ago. Still looks great. NO rust bubbles!
- Ready to drive. Needs nothing.
- Stereo is newer aftermarket unit
- Test drive video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoWCjZdkdBE
- Questions/trades? Please call641-755-2010
If you have any questions not answered in this listing please call 641-755-2010 (mon-fri 8am-5pm). Or email (prefer calls).
$500 deposit duewithin 24 hours at auction end. Remainder due 7 days by check/wire transfer. If questions about payment call 641-755-2010.
Buyer responsible for transport of vehicle. Sold as is, where is.This vehicle is listed for sale locally and I reserve the right to end this auction at anytime.