1955 Pontiac Chieftain 2-door sedan V8 400 cu in AWESOME! classic car / hot rod
Price: US $22,700.00 Item location: Panora, Iowa, United States
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Chieftain
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1955
- Mileage: 68,599
- VIN: P755H7252
- Color: Red White
- Engine size: V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red White
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1955 Pontiac Chieftain1955 Pontiac ChieftainExtremely nice classic car. Engine/trans from '68 Pontiac giving it some much need power. Runs, drives and looks fantastic. Smooth riding car. Please see all photos and see video link below of a short test drive.
- 400ci V8 engine
- 400 turbo trans (rebuilt last summer)
- New drum brakes all around
- New wheels/tires
- New aluminum radiator
- New electric high-volume radiator fan
- New fuel lines
- New fuel pump
- Lots of other new small parts
- Everything works as it should
- All glass good
- All lights work
- Nice, bright chrome
- COLD air conditioning!
- PPG paint done approx 15 years ago. Still looks great. NO rust bubbles!
- SOLID - no rust!
- Stereo is newer aftermarket unit
- Test drive video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoWCjZdkdBE
I am listing this for a good friend... He is the owner of a auto shop in Panora, Iowa (where vehicle is located). He did thepaint work 15 years ago and purchased the car from the owner about 1-1/2 years ago, he fixed a few minor things and has been driving and enjoying it since. He has a couple new projects and this '55 Pontiac has to go. This car is READY TO DRIVE.
If you have any questions not answered in this listing please call 641-755-2010 (between 8am-5pm). Or email and I will relay the message (best to call).
$500 deposit duewithin 24 hours at auction end. Remainder due 7 days by check/wire transfer. If questions about payment call 641-755-2010.
Buyer responsible for transport of vehicle. Sold as is, where is.This vehicle is listed for sale locally and I reserve the right to end this auction at anytime.