1987 Red Pontiac Trans Am GTA Low Miles Garage Kept Excellent Condition
Price: US $11,000.00 Item location: Whitmore Lake, Michigan, United States
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Trans Am
- SubModel: GTA
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 2 Door Coupe
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 45,026
- VIN: 1G2FW2185HN231441
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 5.7L 350 V8 TPI
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: WS6 Suspension, Digital Dashboard, Tinted Windows, Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 Pontiac Trans Am 2 Door Coupe1987 Pontiac Trans AM GTA - 45,026 miles!
I have owned this car for the past 15 years. I have pampered the vehicle, never driven it in winter, snow, salt, and hardly ever rain. It's always been kept in a garage.
The only reason I'm selling it is because I need the funds.This Trans Am is a beauty!
- 5.7L 350 V8 Engine
- Full Digital Dash (rare)
- WS6 Suspension system
- Posi Rear end system
- Black cloth interior
I have installed the following mods on the vehicles - which honestly - simply compliment any weak points it came with out of the factory to make sure it couldn't compete with the Corvette of its time.
- MAC Headers (ACS Coated) - Coating prevents rust
- MAC Y-Pipe (ACS Coated) - Coating prevents rust
- Hooker Cat Back Exhaust System
- McCord Powerplate II Electric cut-out - Push of button from inside car can adjust how loud or quiet the exhaust is!
- MSD 6AL Ignition Box - Designed to increase voltage spark, increase fuel effeciency, reduce misfire, etc...from stock
- Hypertech Low Temp Fan Switch - Keeps engine cooler then stock
- Spohn Sub-Frame Connecters - Stiffens the stock chassis
- SLP Cold Air Intake - Boost performance
- SLP Throttle Body Flow Booster - Boost performance
- New Fiberglass rear spoiler! (no more cracks!)
- New interior headliner! (after 29 years, the original started to sag, so just replaced the whole thing)
- New rear speakers (Old ones were giving out)
- Tinted windows sides and rear (came with those when bought)
This car has cosmetically complete stock exterior and interior. Original radio, fully working A/C and heater system.
The power antenna motor does not work, meaning it does not raise or lower antenna upon turning car on of off. I just set antenna to a 1 ft height, and it just stays there. It has been like this since 2 weeks when i bought the car, and caused no problems, the antenna works fine in terms of using the radio. The rear trunk button inside the dash does not open back trunk though you hear a click. The actual trunk operates just fine, opens and closes great, as does the motor hook that grabs the trunk to automatically close it on its own. Minor scratch on drivers door that has touch up paint on, about 1 inch long. Drivers side door on inside, is about a 6 inch long seam that has separated on the cloth slightly, easy fix if need be. Cruise control not working, though i never used it. But the more you know, the better, and definitely encourage to see in person, its a beauty.
Reasonable offers considered.
Any other questions let me know.
Car will not be delivered, must come pick up.