1972 Pontiac Firebird Formula 455HO Rare Unrestored Survivor Buildsheet Low Mile
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Firebird
- SubModel: 455HO
- Trim: Formula
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 79,422
- VIN: 2U87X2N515750
- Color: Sundance Orange
- Engine size: 7.5L 455HO
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Turbo 400 Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Pontiac Firebird Formula1972 Pontiac Firebird Formula 455HO
Lake’s Muscle Cars is very proud to offer for your consideration this 1972 Pontiac Firebird Formula 455HO. One of only 276 Formula 455HO’s built in 1972, this Firebird is among one of the rarest in its class. Having been professionally restored with mostly original & NOS parts over a rust free, all original body and numbers matching drive train makes this rare bird an unquestionably spectacular Pontiac! If you’re looking for a top notch, no questions asked, investment quality 1972 Pontiac Firebird Formula 455HO, we ask that you please take the time to read through our detailed description and look over all the photos.
- Factory Sundance Orange paint dressed over a completely rust free, all original metal body
- Stunning chrome, trim, bright work & soft trim throughout
- Original honey comb wheels restored to perfection
- Factory style reflective side stripe
- Unmolested & original fiberglass Ram Air hood
- Optional code 236 black vinyl/cloth interior
- Original seats & covers, console, dash, door panels, gauges, and interior trim
- Factory AM/FM radio, tilt steering column, and power windows
- All dash lights, interior lights, gauges, horn, AM/FM radio, heater and A/C are in excellent working condition
- Believed to be showing actual miles
- Numbers matching 455HO engine & turbo 400 transmission
- Rebuilt including mild HO performance cam with approximately 1,500 miles
- Factory air conditioning, power steering, and power front disk brakes
- Date correct “GY” code 3:08 Rear differential with optional G80 Safe-T-Track Posi
- New factory style exhaust system with correct round port ram air exhaust manifolds
- Extremely Solid & original floor pans, trunk pan, inner & outer rocker panels, wheel wells, etc
- New springs and shocks as well as all new subframe and suspension bushings
- Steering components and brakes recently gone through and replaced as needed with correct parts
- Original red oxide primer is clearly visible throughout the entire undercarriage
This stunning 1972 Pontiac Firebird Formula 455HO is a unique piece of muscle car history due to the strike that nearly killed all the production for 1972 lasting 174 days at the Norwood assembly plant. It is unknown as to how many automatic vs manual Formulas were built for 1972, but being the unique options this particular car has makes it a very likely 1 of 1 car. Honestly, I could keep typing for the rest of the day about this spectacular car, but I would rather let the photos and documentation do the rest of the talking. If you have any questions about the car, please feel free to give us a call/email. Again, if you’re looking for an investment grade, top notch, no questions asked 1972 Pontiac Firebird Formula 455HO, please take the time and review the photos/documentation of this extraordinary piece of Detroit Muscle!
Lake's Muscle Cars
Quality vehicle trades always considered
We offer certified appraisals & third party inspections
References available from satisfied customers across the country
Assistance with vehicle shipping & financing
Looking for something special? We also offer vehicle locating assistance!
I'm a paragraph. Simply double click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy. Describe your product. Mention details and specifications that you believe are relevant to your buyers.
Lake's Muscle Cars
Celebrating our 30th year in business
Matching vin on engine block
Financing & Worldwide Shipping Available
This 1972 Pontiac Firebird 455HO is for sale by a licensed and bonded Wisconsin Dealer conveniently located between Milwaukee and Chicago. We are a small family owned Wisconsin Dealership since 1987 dealing in collectable, low mile, rare & high end Muscle Cars and Classics. Google us at Lake's Muscle Cars! We reserve the right to end this auction at anytime. Wisconsin buyers are subject to additional tax, title, license, and doc fees.
TERMS OF SALE
1. We encourage anyone who is seriouslyinterestedin this car tocontact us. We haverepresented this car to the absolute best of our abilities andweare more than happy to answer any further questions that you may have. We can also send more picturesif you would like. We encourage inspections and are more than happy to accommodate.
2. A $500.00 Dollar Non-Refundable Deposit is required within 48 hours of purchasing.The remaining balance is due within7 business days.
3. Thebuyer is responsible for setting up and paying for shipping if needed, but we will be more than happy to help assist you. Wewill work with any shipping company of your choice.
4. Be sure you have the funds available before purchasing or contact us for financing if needed.
5. An additional document fee of $199.00 will be added to the purchase price of the vehicle, and is not negotiable.
6.If you have 10 or less feedback, you MUST contact us before submitting an offer.
7. This vehicle is being advertised locally and wereserve the right to cancel this listing at any time.
8. All vehicles are sold As-Is and Shown.
Lake's Muscle Cars
Thank you from us here at Lake's Muscle Cars