1979 Pontiac Trans Am 6.6L Ttop Black n Gold Bandit
Price: - Item location: Granby, Connecticut, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Trans Am
- Type: 2dr
- Trim: gold
- Year: 1979
- Mileage: 137,910
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 6.6L 403cid
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: camel tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1979 Pontiac Trans Am1979 Pontiac Trans Am 6.6L 403cid T-Top Black n Gold
This was a South Carolina car, and is VERY solid. (See pic of 83-84 SC reg sticker)
The Camel Tan interior was redone by the previous owner a few years ago. No rips and tears, no stains. New cloth seatcovers, new rug, new aftermarket floormats, and re-dyed vinyl pieces.
The engine was rebuilt maybe 3000 miles ago.
- Restored and performance tuned Quadrajet by Everyday Performance LLC
- Edelbrock performer intake and camshaft
- 2.5" Pypes Race Pro exhaust - no resonance!
- original cast intake and manifolds were saved, and go with the car for originality.
- New battery, cables, wires, plugs, overhauled HEI distributor, performance advance curve.
3.08 posi rear end.
4 New Cooper Cobra P255/60-15 tires on Restored WS6 rims with new gold centercaps.
All new brakes
- new booster and master cylinder
- new stainless prebent lines
- new rubber lines
- rotors, pads, shoes etc all new by previous owner. Less than 4k miles.
The Body is exceptionally solid - SC car remember? There is one small dime sized rot hole in front of the drivers ttop - see pic. There is some surface rust at the lower passenger door jamb - see pic. Light surface rust underneath in onlya few spots. No Rot. see pic.
I believe the last owner replaced the drivers front fender. due to a dent? not an accident.
New aftermarket lower air dam grillsNew GM hood latch cable.New T Top weatherstripping.New aftermarket trunk rugTtop bags in the trunk
Climate Control box has been overhauled, and new heater core installed.AC has not been serviced. All parts there, not currently operational.Cruise control has not been serviced. All parts there, not currently operational
This car is currently registered and on the road in CT. It can be driven anywhere. This is a reliable dependable super-soliddriver. OR do a paint and decal job and you've got a collector car.
$500 deposit via paypal within 48 hrsPickupand Payment in full via cash or US Postal Money Order due within 7 days.This car is sold with Bill of Sale and Copy of Current CT registration (CT does not issue title for cars this old)
Pickup/delivery is buyers responsibility.