1992 Pontiac Grand Prix RICHARD PETTY Edition #83/1000 ALL ORIG. Docs, 25K miles
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Grand Prix
- SubModel: RICHARD PETTY Edition #83/1000 ALL ORIGINAL & Docs
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: SE Coupe 2-Door
- Year: 1992
- Mileage: 25,175
- VIN: 1G2WJ14X0NF260752
- Color: Bright Blue Metallic
- Engine size: 3.4L 207Cu. In. V6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Power Trunk Release, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: Air Conditioning - works perfectly, Tilt, Cruise, Steering Wheel mounted controls for Sterero, Factory Equalizer, Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1992 Pontiac Grand Prix RICHARD PETTY Edition #83/1000 ALL ORIGINAL & Docs1992 Pontiac Grand Prix RichardPettyEdition(#83/500):
· Very Rare Richard Petty Edition only produced in 1992. Only 1000 total units were built(in one of 3 colors - Red, White or Blue), in commemoration of the King's(Richard Petty's) final year on the Nascar Circuit. Signature color, color matched cross-lace wheels, spoiler and limited production badging were all part of the Richard Petty option package. This car is #83 of 1000(Original letter from Richard Petty included - see pics).
·Completely Original - Adult Owned since new.
·Autographed inside trunk by BOTH Richard & KylePetty(see picture)
·ALL-ORIGINAL survivor with 25K miles & ALL original documentation. The owner of the Pontiac Dealership himself purchased this limited production car new, directly from Pontiac in 1992. Original window stickers included. The window stickers were never even affixed to the window since this car was never offered to the public for sale, so the window stickers still have their original backing. Also included...the original "Thank You for your purchase" letter from Richard Petty including post marked Petty mailing envelope,and...Richard Petty Fan Appreciation Cruise invitation packet(placard, original route map through Richmond, VA, owner's pin, logo badges etc..)
· I purchased the car from that Pontiac Dealership owner, and I am the second owner.
· 25,000 original miles - this is a 100% matching numbers car
·Excellent mechanical running condition. Runs like new and smells like new, no squeaks, no rattles...simply spectacular.
· 3.4 Liter DOHC V6 - 210hp
· Air Conditioning works perfectly and blows ice cold
· BRAND NEW tires, battery & alternator
· Alloy Wheels, and the Petty Logo center cap are all in spectacular condition...no scuffs, no curb rash, etc..
· Front nose/Rear bumper cover & factory installed spoiler have a bit of fade to the clear coat. Please see pics.
·Never in any accidents...no body work
· Original factory floor mats in like new condition...plus an additional set of front floor mats also included
· Original Keys & Original Key Fob included
· I have many additional photos that I can send...just let me know.
· If you are looking to own one of the very rarest Pontiac Grand Prix's, with all of the correct documentation, this car is a great investment opportunity