1971 Pontiac Lemans - Frame off Restoration Complete 2015 (Similar to GTO)
Price: US $19,995.00 Item location: Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Le Mans
- SubModel: Hardtop Coupe
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 235371P156504
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 Pontiac Le Mans Hardtop CoupeAbsolutely beautiful car. I get complements on this thing everywhere I go. It has a big cam and 3" exhaust, so sounds amazing too.
- Complete frame off restoration (this is basically a new car now). Everything has been rebuilt or replaced. Less than 1000 miles on the restoration.
- 2nd owner (originally from Tennessee)
- 350 engine (rebuilt) with Holly 750 cfm carb. Aluminum pistons, big cam, Meziere polished aluminum water pump, 3" exhaust headers, DENSO irridium plugs, high performance HEI ignition, always run full syenthetic oil, fast, great sounding engine
- 4 speed Muncie (rebuilt) with Hurst Quick Shift. A lot of fun to shift!
- 2" front lowering springs with a non-linear spring constant. (great ride quality and handling).
- Front disc brake conversion. Drilled and slotted rotors. Great stopping power.
- New Interior looks absolutely amazing. Custom mahogany steering wheel, and package tray.
- Both front and rear bumpers were sent to Tennessee to be re-chromed to show quality. This wasn't cheap!
- New tires mounted to Weld Racing Pro Star aluminum wheels. 10" rear tires look awesome.
- Limited slip rear differential housed in rebuilt axle.
- All control arms and body bushings are high performance urethane for nice tight response.
- $400 high performance headlights.
- New Dupont paint. Color is Jet Black. This is one step down from the blackest black you can get. One step more black is too hard to paint, so this is pretty much the deepest black out there; Dupont 99K. $3000 just for paint materials themselves.
- New steering box
- New bearings everywhere
- New seals everywhere
- The list goes on and on....
There is really to much to list. This is basically a new car. I like the Lemans better than the GTO or Chevelle myself, as there aren't many this nice around anymore.
Please e-mail me with questions. Thanks
Item is for sale on other sites, and locally. I reserve the right to cancel the sale if the car sells before I'm able to log-in and take this ebay add down.