1981 TURBO TRANS AM - TRIPLE BLACK - Y84 - BANDIT EDITION - NO RESERVE
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Trans Am
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1981
- Mileage: 60,273
- VIN: 1G2AW87T5BL121405
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 301T
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: Cassette Player, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1981 Pontiac Trans Am1981 TURBO TRANS AM - TRIPLE BLACK - Y84 - BANDIT EDITION - BUILD SHEET DOCUMENTED
I just completed a 30 mile drive and the car ran strong and smooth along the highway and city streets (getting lots of looks and honks). Both doors open and close nicely. The exterior has no dings, scrapes, or dents. The hood release works perfectly. The car starts up strong. It could use a stronger/new battery. It's a nice car. It just needs a few things taken car of as listed below.
- NO RESERVE
- SPECIAL PERFORMANCE PACKAGE (WS6) TRIPLE BLACK
- BUILD SHEET DOCUMENTED
- 301ci TURBO V/8 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
- FACTORY T-TOP
- A/C (NOT CHARGED)
- POWER STEERING, BRAKES, WINDOWS, and LOCKS
- AC FREEON-12 (needs to be charged)
- 10 CD CHANGER IN THE TRUNK
- 60,273K ORIGINAL MILES
- REPAINTED (ORIGINAL BLACK COLOR) AND NEW DECALS
- REBUILT TURBO
- NEW DRAG LINK 05/2016
- NEW UPPER CONTROL ARM SHIMS 05/2016
- FIXED LEAKING STEERING GEAR BOX 05/2016
- NEW PASSENGER SIDE WINDOW MOTOR 05/2016
- OIL CHANGE 05/2016
- INTERIOR IS GOOD, BUT SHOWS ITS AGE
The dash bezel used to be gold, but has faded (see picture #13 below)
- CAR WAS BUILT AT THE VAN NUYS CALIFORNIA PLANT
- The switches for the map-reader lights need to be replaced.
- Clock and trip-mileage knobs are frozen
- Turbo lights functions on high brightness. On low brightness only Medium and High turn on.
- Power steering pump needs a new seal. It leaks about 4 ounces over two weeks then stops leaking.
Cash, bank transfers, wire transfer. Funds must be in US dollars only.
A $500 deposit is due immediately. Deposit is non-refundable. Buyer must make contact within 24 hours.
Payment of Balance Due
The remainder is due within 3 days. If no contact is made within 24 hours I reserve the right to re-list or sell the vehicle and the deposit is nonrefundable. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle. Buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.
The buyer is responsible for all shipping charges. I assume no responsibility for damages incurred after leaves my premises. If the vehicle is going to be shipped, full payment must be received before the vehicle is delivered to the shipping company.
I have described the car to the best of my ability, mentioning all problems that I know about the car. This vehicle is being sold as is, with no warranty, expressed written or implied. No allowance will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to inspect the vehicle, and be satisfied with the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement only. I have made every reasonable effort to disclose any known problems with this vehicle. I assume no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.