1977 Pontiac Trans Am - Amazing, 2-Owner Survivor (T/A 6.6 & 4-Speed)
Price: - Item location: Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Trans Am
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1977
- Mileage: 73,000
- VIN: 2W87Z7Nxxxxxx
- Color: Sterling Silver
- Engine size: T/A 6.6L (Pontiac 400 - Z Code)
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: White
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1977 Pontiac Trans AmAmazing rust-free 2-owner survivor, documented, 1977 Pontiac Trans Am in Sterling Silver with Rare White Interior. The body, interior, basically the entire car is in amazing shape from top to bottom. Part of a small collection of classic muscle cars, this example is amazing due to the condition and rarity of the color combination. The car is straight as an arrow and has never been outside for storage or without a car cover, ever. Own this piece of preserved history from Pontiac.
- Numbers Matching, Front to Back
- T/A 6.6L (Pontiac 400 - Z Code)
- Close-Ratio 4-Speed
- 2-Owner Car
- Rust Free, Top to Bottom
- Full, Preserved Documentation
- T-tops (Dealer Installed - American T-Tops of Dallas, Regional Location)
- White Deluxe Interior (Code 11N)
- Power Windows
- Brand-New Headliner
My name is Mike and I'm very accessible.
Shipping / I will assist in any way in making the car available for pickup in-person or via a carrier.