1952 Pontiac, Hot Rod, Rat Rod, Race Car, Restoration, Chevrolet, Cadillac, GM
Price: US $2,495.00 Item location: West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Other
- SubModel: Hard top
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 2 Door Coupe
- Year: 1952
- Mileage: 1
- Color: Burgundy
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1952 Pontiac Other Hard top
- Car is set up for Modern Small Block or Big Block GM.
- Car has a California Desert Body
- Car has NO ROT or RUST THROUGH Great floors and frame!
- Title is Guaranteed through our title company and takes 30 days to be issued as a FLORIDA title in your name. Car has been out of the California DMV system for over 30 years.
- All California cars are OUT OF THE SYSTEMand no longerexist, after not being registered for over 6 years.
- If you DO NOT REQUIRE a title in your state and do not want one issued to you, we will deduct $200. off the final sale IFyou pay the FULLBUY IT NOW price.
- All Chrome and grill are inside the car and in usable condition. Some pitting and flaws, but great for the age.
- Car has ORIGINAL steeringwheel andgauges. No seats.
If you have ANY questions or would like to see a VIDEO LINK of the car please call me at 407-994-9062