1991 Pontiac Trans Am GTA WS 6.
Price: US $4,500.00 Item location: San Antonio, Texas, United States
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Trans Am
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 109,000
- VIN: 1g2fw2383ml201549
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 383 GM Stroker
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Salvage Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Pontiac Trans Am1991 Pontiac Trans Am GTA, a real GTA not a badged one. This car is in great shape, solid car no rust issues. The interior is near mint. No rips or tears in this one. The dash has no cracks, the paint is very nice. Now for the good stuff. The car has a GM 383 Stroker, with a 350 turbo tranny, with 2000 stall converter, Crane cam the tranny was new when i bought it. Since then I have put maybe 600 miles on it. She is good for about 400 horses. The car goes out on Friday and Saturday nights to local car shows. This is a WS 6 car. The rear end is an OEM from a 1991 Trans Am with 50k on the odometer. My car has 109k. It drives beautifully. Bid with confidence, the car is nice. I am a 100% Ebayer so I have listed what the car needs and some history. This car has never been hit, the frame is solid. Here is what is needs:
1. Has hail damage on the hood and top.
2. AC is all there does not blow cold.
3. I had a spoiler put on after the hail, it does not fit flush, see pics.
4. Speedo went out 3 months ago.
5. It was a theft recovery here in Texas a claim was paid the car was mis-categorized as salvage. When I registered it back in Texas, the Texas DPS issued me a clear Texas title.
You can fly in and drive it home. Email me or call me 210-842-1447any questions.
https://youtu.be/Wjlhh-yG_uo Copy and paste this is a video of the car.