Supercharged Pontiac Fiero GT
Price: - Item location: Harleysville, Pennsylvania, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Fiero
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: GT
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 999,999
- VIN: 1G2PG979XGP267638
- Color: Yellow
- Engine size: 3.8 SUPERCHARGED V6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 Pontiac FieroThe time has come for me to part ways with my mistress. We began our affair quite some time ago.When we met she was used and abused. So I thought I would straighten her out.She was born a 1986 Pontiac Fiero GT. Options included sunroof, power door locks, power windows.I have a lengthy list of upgrades but the following will give you a good sense of the "make over".
- 3.8 Series 2 Supercharged V6 from a 2002 Pontiac GTP with 21000 miles
- Sinister Performance ECU and Supercharger underdrive pulley
- New radiator with 160 degree thermostat. New water pump and drive belts.
- Getrag 5 speed Dickman Short shifter. New master & slave cyl and braided line
- New Ram 9.75 inch stage 2 clutch pressure plate and t/o bearing
- New 100 amp alternator
- New Ac compressor, dryer, orifice & R134 conversion.
- Grand Am "Big Brake" upgrade, new MC, stainless lines calipers, rotors and pads.
- KYB Gas shocks. Eichbach coil overs rear, and 2" lowering springs F&R
- New upper and lower ball joints and tie rod ends.
- Urethane bushings all around. Rear sway bar added.
- New ENKEI 18 inch wheels with 225/40/18 tires. Less than 1000 miles
- New carpets, and mats. ( I took the mats out to show the carpets)
- Mr. Mikes Leather seats and center console.
- 2004 Pontiac AM/FM CD equalizer player with 4 New Infinity Speakers.
- MOMO steering wheel on tilt column
- All new window glass, windshield, seals, window motors.
- New wiper motor, arms and blades
- New seals around sunroof. New window wipers, inside and outside.
Some issues: Rear tail lights are de-laminating and need to be refinished. One rear sail has a "ripple" in it and you may wish to replace it. There is no emergency brake.In short, the car is well sorted out. You can get in and drive. It qualifies as an antique in most states. Inexpensive to to insure and repair. A fu, unusual exotic looking car that has blistering performance to go with it. One last thing. The water in the pictures is from me washing it. It does not leak anything. Also, bid with confidence. See my feedback. If the car isn't as advertised I will refund your deposit and you have no obligation to purchase the car. Questions? Call me at 610 304 2665. Inspections welcomed.