1965 Pontiac Catalina Convertible
Price: US $16,750.00 Item location: Fresno, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Catalina
- SubModel: Convertible
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: 1965 Pontiac Catalina Convertible
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 1,111,111
- VIN: 111111
- Engine size: V8
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Pontiac Catalina Convertible1965 Pontiac Catalina Convertible- Long and Strong. This car is in Fresno. It's time to cruise this Convertible. Must See this Paint Job, blue/purple flakes. Looks really Cool. Put way to much $$ in to this thing and got to let it go. Runner Driver. Solid engine needs a little exhaust work. We welcome Inspectors.
-Brand New Paint, 2 Stage Base Coat Clear Coat
-Cut and Polished-VIN Tag on Door Jamb and Firewall
-Brand New Top and Well Liner. Original Boot.
-389 V8 Automatic
-Power Steering-Tilt Wheel
-Ready for A/C, needs Compressor. The Dryer Unit and Condenser are there
-Interior in good shape, just one portion in back needs fixing-Few rust spots in Trunk-Clean Title in Hand
Please call me 5 Five 9 4 Four 8 63 Four 9.
Bidding and Purchase
- All sales are final so please feel free to do a pre-buy inspection.
- Placing a Bid:Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle.Please read eBay's User Agreement
- Bidders Age:You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
- Before bidding please feel free to send Inspector or come and yourself, the car will be made available most any time for viewing
- If you are thinking about bidding on car and then deciding DO NOT BID ON THIS CAR!!!!
- Sellerhas done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction.Wewelcome a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
- Warranties made by seller:This vehicle is being sold "as is." No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
- Taxes and Registration fees:Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.
- Title Information: Title is clean.
- Deposit of $500 is due at the end of the bidding via Pay Pal. The balance is due within 48 hours after bidding. It is understood that Buyer will make all arrangements to see vehicle prior to the end of bidding. The Buyer does NOT reserve the right to bid on vehicle then Inspect and decide.
- Balance of funds will be taken in person or wired only. Car will not be released until funds are cleared
- Any and ALL charges for transfer, wiring, etc shall be paid by Buyer.
- The Buyer is Responsible for ALL Charges for the Transportation of Vehicle.
- The Vehicle will be made available at any time for Shipment
- The Seller will help in assist for the arrangements of Transportation ONLY. Seller will NOT be responsible for any of the charges affiliated with the Transportation, taxes or fees.