1979 PONTIAC TRANS AM 10th Annv. Rare highly optioned 4 speed with A/C
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Trans Am
- SubModel: 10th Anniversary Special Edition
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 10TH ANNIVERSARY
- Year: 1979
- Mileage: 75,539
- Color: Silver
- Engine size: Pontiac 400
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Silver
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1979 Pontiac Trans Am 10th Anniversary Special Edition
1979 Special Edition 10th Anniversary Trans Am -
- 10th Anniversary to commemorate 10 years of the legendary Trans Am
- Ice Cold Factory R-12 A/C
- Power Windows
- 400 CI stroked to 461 CI est 450 HP
- Eagle rotating assembly 6x heads
- 750 CFM carburetor
- Procomp intake
- Power steering
- Power 4-wheel disc brakes
- WS6 handling package
- Believed to be 76k actual miles
- 1 of 1,817 produced with 4-speed transmission
- Rear window defrost
- original-style period correct AM/FM Stereo
- 2" Seat bracket extenders can remain if requested
This car is in super shape and ready to drive. It is very fast and can be a challenge on wet roads with light fuel load in the back. It has clear title and valid 1979 Texas plates. NO silly fees for the title and V-130 sale forms. Insurance by Hagerty is cheap.
The 76-79 T/A's are becoming more popular now. This is your chance to have a rare 400/4speed with air.
The reserve price is far lower than the actual value, but do not ask. If you need more photos, please ask via my hotmail emial (morespam1@) ...had to be cryptic for bots.
If you know what this is and are a real buyer, ask any questions. Scammers and low-ballers can move elsewhere.