1941 Pontiac Torpedo 2 door model Business Coupe
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Torpedo
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Business Coupe
- Year: 1941
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: P6JA23603
- Engine size: SBC
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1941 Pontiac Torpedo
1941 Pontiac Business Coupe. This is a Hot Rod or Gasser project. There are many included parts to get this project started:
- Used Small Block Chevy. Stamped number on head: V0305THA
- New 1941-1948 Glove Box ($55.00 value)
- New Star pattern silver Head Liner ($300.00 value)
- Used Bucket Seats or the original Bench Seat.
- New recovered Sun Visors in Silver Star Pattern. ($175.00 value)
- New Silver Package Tray. ($94.00 value)
- New Outside Chrome Rear View Mirrors. ($30.00 value)
- Used TH350 Automatic Transmission. Needs Rebuild.
- New Steering Column Gasket. ($30.00 value)
- New Trunk Lid Insulation. ($86.00 value)
- NOS Dome Light Lens.
- New Horn. ($20.00 value)
- NOS LH Rear Fender
- New Hidden Antenna ($10.00 value)
- New Painless Wiring kit part number 10101 ($400.00 value)
- New VDO gauges ($400.00 value, see picture)
Totals $1600.00 IN NEW CUSTOM MADE PARTS ALONE!
The Body is complete with Doors; Trunk Lid; Hood; Rear Bumper; Grille and two sets of Fenders. When we bought this car I bought it for the rarestylish BusinessCoupebody.
Selling because my father is too old to complete the project and Ido not have the time to build in myself.
The car is not a rot bucket but does have normal rust in the floor and panels for its age.
The price is very fair and you may contact me with any questions or come out to see the car. Payment upon pick up is acceptable and if the car is not everything that I say you may back out of the deal when you come out to pick it up.
The car was complete when we received it and was disassembled by us. Some of the trim parts were sold as part of the plan was to de-chrome and streamline the body.
I have more pictures of the car and parts available upon request.
I have all the hard to find side and rear tempered glass in very good condition.
I have purchased a couple of cars on E-Bay and have had title problems. (titles signed by someone other than the person selling the car.) I have a clear Delaware title in my name! No title issues here!
I understand that this is not a 40 Ford or 41 Chevy but how many 41 PontiacStreet Rods or Gassers have you seen?
I have decoded the engine: V=Assembled in Flint Mich.; 0305= build date March 5th 1971; THA=2 bbl carb, 200 horse power, 307 out of a C-10. The engine is set up for a manual trans (no bell housing). I have never heard it run so do not know the condition.