1966 Pontiac Le Mans Conv. 326 V8, PWR steering/brakes, Factory Air, BEAUTIFUL!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Le Mans
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Convertible
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 56,800
- VIN: 66-23767 KAN 606
- Color: Factory correct, Montero Red
- Engine size: 326 cu. in.
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Pontiac Le Mans
1966 PONTIAC LE MANS CONVERTIBLE
FRAME-ON RESTORATION COMPLETE 5 YEARS AGO
- Replaced trunk floor, rear quarters and front lower fenders with new stamped steel components
- New Trunk floor mat
- New top & Bootwith rebuilt pump and cylinders
- Rebuilt dash bezel and floor console
- Professional body and paint work, base/clear paint, Factory correct Montero Red. (Original white car)
- Rebuilt 326 cu. in. engine, .30 over, street cam, new 4 barrel Edelbrock intake and carb. Runs smooth and strong!
- New dual exhaust with glass pack mufflers
- Like new tires with factory order spinner hub caps.
- New water pump and divider plates
- New aluminum large capacity radiator
- New power steering pump
- New AC compressor and dryer
- New Mallory electronic points
A very nice looking Le Mans. The car has wonmany awards including Best of Show, Best of Class and Best paint. The investment on the car far exceeds the sell it now price of $20,000. If this car in this condition was a GTO it would be at least a $40,000 car. And for about $2,000 it could be transformed or cloned to look like the GTO.
A low starting bid of only $5,000 could lead to new ownership of this nicely restored Convertible.