RARE 1969 Pontiac GTO RA IV 4spd Restored, 67,68,70,71
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: GTO
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: RA IV 4spd
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 50
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 400ci RA IV
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Pontiac GTO
This is a RARE 1969 GTO RA IV for sale. It was fully restored and upgraded tastefully recently. I have had this car stored for a few years before restored, and I am presently the second owner. I personally rebuil, restored and assembled this car for myself. PHS documented and all paperwk with car. All drivetrain components are # matching and rebuilt to high horsepower standards. There are many pics of the build and #'s on this car for access to the buyer by request. I have placed a few here.
The car has all aspects frame off restored and painted Starlight Black with 1969 Red interior. Nothing has been overlooked and it only has about 50miles on restoration since I finished the car. All the best parts were installed with 1969 RA IV (original) 722 heads, stroker 462ci build by butler and 4 spd Muncie built up to handle the 550+ hp. Hotchkiss suspension and 4 wheel disc brakes. Front end upgraded with tubular suspension and HD swaybars front and rear. I built this car as my dream car and every screw and bolt are new and absolutely no rust or leaks. The whole frame was internally epoxy sealed.
The interior is immaculate and upgraded rear view mirror with temp, compass and map lights. Ps/ Pb/Pw/PTrunk, Alarm system with auto fob doorlocks and new tinted glass all around. AC and LED power options are in place. Custom 1969 rally seats and upholstery with GTO headrest logos. Hood Tach. There is not another rare GTO done like this one. Only 712 RA IV's were built in 1969. This is one gorgeous car and too many options to list:
1. 1969 RA IV motor with 722 RA IV Heads and stroker build. Everything ported with RA exhaust and 1969 carb. RA IV pans and hood gear. MSD ignition. March serpentine system. All roller hp cam and roller rockers. Exhaust 2.5" mandrel bent.
2. Paint and bodywk done with Starlight Blk paint and all chrome redipped/replaced. Hide away headlights all new components and restored. LED driving lights and headlight outlines. RA hood Intake door system converted to electric operation. No one has that but me! Rear deck spoiler. Hood Tach.
3. Interior: Red Legendary Rally vinyl with upgrades to seats and all electrical components. Interior hood red LEDS. Power trunk release. custom seat belts and shifter assembly with console and upgraded 400 watt stereo system on 4 speakers/ two ways with original radio rebuilt also on 4 speakers. Third LED brake light. AC system with original controls. Overhead Map Lights and Pillar pod gauges.
4. Suspension: Front tubular A-Arms and shocks, high energy bushings, PS with all new components/quick ratio box. Rear: Hotchkiss with air shocks and HD sway bar.
5. Rearend: GM original 4:33 converted to 3:36 posi with original casing. Racing axles and all new seals bushings.
6. Transmission: Original 4 spd muncie rebuilt with wide ratio gearing.
7. Wheels/Tires: Chrome aluminum classics F 17x8/R 18x9 with 225/45/17 and 255/45/18
8. Everything fresh and new with nothing overlooked
9. Call or txt if you want to discuss car. 352-857-1827
I would like to sell this car to an individual who appreciates GTO's and is looking for a special car like this on, to keep. All flippers please don't bother to call, as I'm not looking to sell my car, like on those TV Velocity shows. Please serious buyers and one on one visits to look at the car. I won't have this long so call soon guys! I have sold several of the cars I have restored over the years, and all the buyers have contacted me later very pleased. Call me or txt.352-857-1827...... I will give you a DEAL WITHOUT spending auction fees. MAKE AN OFFER!
Do not contact me with Promotional offers