1971 Pontiac Firebird Esprit
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Firebird
- SubModel: Esprit
- Type: U/K
- Trim: Esprit
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 25,428
- VIN: 224871L112801
- Color: White
- Engine size: 350Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: White
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 Pontiac Firebird Esprit
Check out this 1971 Firebird Esprit that has been dressed up to look like a Formula. This is a numbers matching mostly original car that was built in the Van Nuys California plant in May of 1971. It has been very well maintained and has a nice list of options that came with the Esprit option package such as the 350 2bbl, 3-speed Turbo Hydra-matic automatic transmission feeding a sturdy 10 bolt rear end, power steering, power brakes, factory A/C, floor console and deluxe vinyl interior. The exterior color is the original correct Cameo White. It appears to have been re-painted and is in great condition and still has a very nice shine. The Formula appearance additions include the fiberglass Ram Air hood, ducktail spoiler, Rally II wheels with trim rings and side vents with Formula emblems. It has new dual exhaust with a great muscle sound, new shocks and new BF Goodrich Radial TA 235/R6014 tires. It has a newer Panasonic am/fm cassette player with 2 rear speakers. The black carpet looks new and the dash, center console and door panels are in good condition with no cracks. The headliner is in also in good condition with no rips. The body is solid and straight and the floor and trunk pans have no visible rust and are very solid as well. The Endura nose is notorious for the paint cracking and this one is in good condition but shows a few minor blemishes.
This is a nice affordable driver that exudes muscle from the last great year of the muscle era. Please call Tony at 912-235-2347 if you need more information.
- About us: We areSuncoastClassic Cars,a licensed UsedCar Dealership located in Savannah Georgia that specializes in the sales and consignment ofclassic cars.
- No Warranty: This vehicle is being sold as is, with no warranty, expressed written or implied. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type.
- Inspection: It is the responsibility of the buyer to have the vehicle thoroughly inspected by the buyer or a representative of the buyer. The decision to bid with or without an inspection is based on the judgment and decision of the buyer.
- The Deposit: Please be ready to place a non refundable $500 deposit within 48 hours of auction's close. All transactions must be completed within 7 days of the end of auction.
- Tax, Title and License: Applicable sales tax, title and licensing fees will be added to the price for Georgia residents. If you live outside of Georgia, you are responsible for applicable tax, title and licensing fees in your area.
- Note: If the deposit is not received within forty-eight hours (2 business days) or if the sale is not complete within 7 days of the close of the auction, we reserve the right to sell to the next highest bidder or to another qualified buyer.
- Shipping: You are responsible for contacting the shipping company, scheduling the shipping of the vehicle from Savannah to your location and paying the shipping fees.
- Upon us receiving a certified check or bank issued cashier’s check for the balance of the winning bid amount, the vehicle will be released to buyer at our location in Savannah, GA, or the vehicle will be shipped as scheduled by the buyer.
- Legally Binding Contract: If you are the winning bidder of this auction please follow through with the transaction. Your winning bid is a legally binding contract to purchase.