1984 Pontiac Fiero, Collector Show Pace Car, Flawless Condition, All Original
Price: US $9,700.00 Item location: Monroeville, Pennsylvania, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Fiero
- SubModel: Certified Authentic Pace Car (1 of 2000)
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Certified Authentic Pace Car
- Year: 1984
- Mileage: 15,078
- VIN: 1G2AF37R9EP272476
- Color: White
- Engine size: 2.5 Liter
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: ICE COLD Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Orange/Tan
- Options: Cassette Player, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1984 Pontiac Fiero Certified Authentic Pace Car (1 of 2000)DescriptionYou are bidding on a very rare (1 of 2000 made) authentic certified 1984 Pontiac Fiero Pace Car in show car condition with only 15,078 miles on it with extras. The car is completely loaded with all factory options including power everything, cruise control, cassette am/fm radio, sunroof, and the list goes on. This car is all Pontiac OEM original without an aftermarket part on it NO EXCEPTION. This is meant to be an original show car, and it has won more than one car show to prove it. It runs and drives flawlessly like new. EVERYTHING WORKS, every last button and switch. The engine and compartment are superb see the pictures. The interior is so clean it is unbelievable that this is a 1984, see the interior pictures. It also comes with many extras including a binder with all the factory paperworkcertificate of authenticity, and promotional materials and advertisements of the car put out back in 1984, and the official 80th Indy 500 program, which are great to put out with the car at shows. Free and clear title in hand.
The pictures of this car do not even begin to do it justice, in person this car is breath taking. Pick it up and drive it to the car show the same day!
Extras IncludedIncluded with this immaculate meticulously maintained show car is all the factory paperwork and the following (all in excellent condition):
- A Binder the has the Build Sheet and Factory Window Sheet with All the Options (laminated)
- The Certificate of Authenticity Showing is a Certified Pace Car
- All the Advertisement Promotions from 1984 are in the binder
- The Official Program (hardback) from the 80th Indianapolis 500
- All Original Factory Paperwork and Stickers
- Road and Track Magazine
- A Large Pontiac Banner to hang in the garage.
- A few more extras that I am sure I am forgetting
- Brand New Tires Installed
- Brand NewOdyssey Glass Mat Battery Installed
Buy With ConfidencePlease note that I have 100% feedback and have sold well over $30,000.00 worth of items on Ebay in the past, including numerous motorcycles, a few feedback posts from said sales include the following:
- "Exactly as described, bike was worth the price, trustworthy seller"referring to the sale of my Harley Davidson V-Rod for $10,000.00
- "Great Seller!!!Item as described!!A lot of extras!!!Recommended seller!A+++++!!!" referring to the sale of my BMW R1200 for $7,500.00
- "Truly a great ebayer. Item exactly as posted and gave tons of extra's." referring to the sale of my BMW K1200LT-E for $7,200.00
Thank you for your interest and feel free to message me with any questions.