1964 64 Pontiac Tempest Convertible GTO Badges Red with White Interior Automatic
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Tempest
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1964
- Mileage: 77,183
- VIN: 614b22534
- Color: Red
- Engine size: Chevy 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: White
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1964 Pontiac TempestYou are looking / bidding on a 1964 Pontiac Tempest Convertible - Does have GTO badges / door panels, but not a GTO. Springtime is here and need to make room!!!!!!
Great fun to drive Pontiac, especially being a convertible. Car drives great with no issues. Car does need some detail work, convertible top does have a hole that should be repaired. But drive the car and fix it at your leisure. Specifics of the car below:
- Older restoration, but paint looks great.
- A few small bubbles are forming under the paint (in front of the rear wheel, right by the quarter and rocker seam)
- Scratch on passenger side quarter
- Floors have been repaired. Do not look real pretty, but functional.
- Rockers are solid
- Trunk is solid, no rust holes. Looks like some water had gotten in the trunk in the past when it was washed. So that should be looked at
- Please review the pictures to make sure body / paint meet your expectations as everyone has a different opinion of good, great and excellent.
- Engine is a chevy 350 engine. Do not have the original engine nor did the previous owner know the where the original engine for this car is at.
- Engine runs great. No knocking, smoking, etc. No overheating issues, etc.
- TH350 automatic transmission - shifts as it should, no issues.
- Edelbrock aluminum intake with quadrajet carburetor
- Accel coil
- Dual exhaust
- No mechanical fan, but electric two speed fan which cools this engine great.
- Nice white interior
- Bucket seats
- GTO door panels in excellent condition
- Nice wood wheel
- There is a dash pad over the dash, but nothing wrong with the painted dash
- Carpet is in nice condition
- Aftermarket radio
- Manual convertible top
- Everything works as it should
- 10 bolt
- Power Steering
- Power Brakes
- Front - Disc Brake
- Rear - Drum
- Nice Cragar rims
- Tires in good shape
- One hole in the convertible top that will need to be fixed
Again, nice driving car that is not perfect.
Vehicle can be inspected by appointment in Mt. Morris, MI
Buyer responsible for pickup or to arrange pickup of vehicle in Mt. Morris, MI
Reserve the right to end auction early as car is for sale locally unless reserve is met on the car. In that case, auction will run until the end to be fair with all bidders.
500 non refundable deposit required 48 hours after end of auction.
Please look at my other auctions for more cars for sale - Springtime and need the room!!!!!!
Thanks for looking.