67 GTO - Excellent Project Car
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: GTO
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 46,000
- Engine size: modified 400
- Transmission: TH 400
- Vehicle Title: Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Pontiac GTO
This is a 1967 GTO, not a Lemans. I have done a lot of work ($30,000) on this car. I have lost interest and don’t have the skills or patience to finish the car. This an excellent opportunity as most of the heavy lifting has been done. The car comes as is and includes many parts both new and original (see below). The parts listing and description may not be complete. Mileage listed is not actual. Actual mileage is unknown.The car is also being sold locally.The work that has been done is described below:
Terms of sale: $500 deposit within 3 days of confirmation purchase. Final payment when car is picked up.
Buyer pays for any and all transportation and or shipping costs.
Car is sold as is. There are no warranties or guarantees of any kind.
Work that has been completed is:
1. Frame and body have been media blasted and primed.
2. The frame has been powder coated.
3. Installed Ford 9 in rear end, sway bar, shocks, and springs.
4. Gas tank with sending unit.
5. Four wheel Wilwood disc brakes.
6. Fat Man upper and lower control arms.
7. Installed oversize front sway bar
8. 2 in. Drop spindles.
9. Front springs and shocks installed
10. Steering linkage installed
11. Brake lines and compensator installed
12. Fuel filter and fuel lines installed
13. Rebuilt TH 400 Transmission installed.
14. Heavy duty drive shaft installed
15. 4 core, hi capacity radiator installed
16. Wiper motor and feed lines installed
17. Vintage heat and air system partially installed
18. Transmission cooler installed
19. All sheet metal work and body panel alignments have been completed. Car has been blocked and painted. Paint is about 75% done.
20. Body work includes new front to back floor pans and new trunk pan.
21. Hood and trunk lid installed.
22. Front grill and headlight housings installed
The Engine is an original YS code HO - 400 cu in. engine bored .060 over. The engine comes with a MSD HEI ignition. The engine is installed and includes:
1. Block has been blue printed, crankshaft rebuilt and balanced to 10,000 RPM
2. Forged 11.75:1 pistons
3. New heavy duty timing chain
4. New water pump, fuel pump
5. New Edelbrock high rise intake manifold with Barry Grant 750 CFM Demon Carb
6. New Lunati cam .507 lift with 285 duration part no. – 07702
7. Roller lifters and rockers
8. Larger heads have been ported matching head to manifold
9. Headers installed
The car also comes with many additional parts, some are new and many are original. Some of original parts may not be of a condition that is useable. The parts available are listed below:
1. Set of 4 Chip Foose wheels
2. Upholstery including front and rear seats, door side panels front and back, arm rests, package shelf and sun visors
3. New chrome air filter housing
4. New tail light lenses
5. New sill plates
6. Original steering column painted and ready to install, needs a steering wheel.
7. Original instrument dash panel, and the wood grain cover.
8. Original instrument cluster with gauges, clock and lenses. This was not the rally package.
9. New dash pad
10. Painted ashtray and glove box door, need the box.
11. Original heater and AC control
12. Kick panels
13. Original brake pedal assembly
14. AC louvers for dash and below.
15. Fire wall insulation.
16. Interior floor insulation.
17. Original door lift mechanisms, and glass.
18. Original front, and rear window glass
19. Vent window assembly with newly chromed support
20. New front bumper with brackets.
21. New rear bumper with backup lights installed.
22. Original console base with lighting harness, buffed top piece, dual gate shifter. Top piece needs wood decal.
23. Ron Francis wiring kit, and grounding kit.
24. Head light bezels.
25. New trunk floor liner.
26. Assorted weather stripping new.
27. New rocker panel trim pieces