1979 Trans Am Special Edition Bandit Big Block
Price: US $8,427.00 Item location: Annville, Kentucky, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Trans Am
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1979
- Mileage: 71,000
- VIN: 2W87K9L204917
- Color: Black
- Engine size: V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1979 Pontiac Trans AmATTENTION: Date on pictures is incorrect, he date on the camera was not set, he pictures were taken recently.
You are bidding on a 79 Trans Am Special Edition tribute. This car started life in Southern North Carolina and stayed there until 6 months ago when i purchased it. Car was originally brown with tan interior and zero rust. Upon getting it home it was disassembled and repaired black and all new decals applied. Interior is new and was changed to black also.
Engine was removed and all new gaskets installed, etailed and painted. Engine is a 455 according to the numbers. Car runs and drives great but will need tires.
Below is a breakdown of work performed and new parts bought and applied:
ENGINE AND TRANS: 455 olds 4 barrel
- New Fuel pump
- New valve covers
- New wire plugs ET
- New alternator
- 350 Turbo trans
- New seals, ilter fluid
- New seats
- New carpet
- New door panels
- New dash
- New Gold Bezel
- New Gold shifter knob
- New door sills
- New headliner and package tray
- New dome light
- Rust free
- New Dupont Basel Clear
- New gold decal kit
- New shaker seal
- New trunk weather strip
- Trunk paint with G.M. trunk paint
Please DO NOT BID IF you're not going to finalize purchase. It cost me money to list and Ebay will not let me relist until they complete there investigation. Also, f you are a non paying bidder Ebay will suspend your account for up to 18 months. With that said, erious bidders ONLY.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- AS IS WHERE IS. No warranties implied.
- Paid in full within 3 business days of auctions end.
- 10% down within 24 hours of auctions end. This is non refundable.
- Buyer is responsible for pick up or delivery set up and cost.
- Inspections welcome by appointment.
- Cash in hand or wire transfer only.
- Bidders with 10 or less feedback please contact me before bidding or you're bid will be deleted.
- Car is also for sale local, have a right to remove it at any time if sold local.
For further questions call 1-606-364-4571 and ask for Joe.