1967 Pontiac GTO - Just Completed Frame Off Restoration
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: GTO
- SubModel: Hardtop Coupe
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Hardtop Coupe
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 9,000
- VIN: 242177P133947
- Color: Plum Mist
- Engine size: 400
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Pontiac GTO Hardtop Coupe
Buy it Now price is lower than book valuebased on Haggerty book value of $57,000. Reserve is much lower as well.
The 1967 "Goat"is the most desired year for the Pontiac GTO....especially numbers matching with factory AC. The going price through Mecum is $55,000+ for GTO's this quality.
You are looking at a very rare just completed (1/16) frame off restored 1967 Pontiac GTO Hardtop Coupe. This car is a numbers matching car with factory air. The VIN and PHS documents shows this custom Plum Mist paint color is very rare. Plum Mist was a custom color choice in 1967 and has quite a bit of metallic in it.
Motor is a stock Pontiac 400 4bbl with 335hp and includes the3 speed Hydromaticautomatic transmission. Everything works as it should as this car just completed a full frame off restoration in January 2016. Both the motor and transmission were rebuilt during the restoration. All sheet metal is original other than the hood which was purchased after the original was damaged by our sand blasting people. The exhaust and headers are new to the car as well which provides a great rumble from the stock 400. The gasgage works but doesn't seem to be adjusted...we are working on fixing it as we installed a new sending unitduring the restoration.
Car includes all PHS documents, nd the window sticker showsthe following options on thecar:
1. Cordova Top $84.26- We decided not to put on.....you can add it if you choose as the roof is perfect.
2. Special Paint $83.20- This is the custom color of Plum Mist
3. Turbo Hydromatic $226.44
4. Radio Push button $61.09 - We have installed a new radio that looks like original
5. Wheel discs - $36.33
6. Steering wheel custom sport - $30.02
7. Center Console - $68.46
8. Clock $18.96...we maintained the original in the car but it does not work.
9. Glass-Soft Ray- Windshield only $21.06 - We installed all new glass during restoration.
10. Air Conditioning $343.20 - Works great and blows cold air.
Total options of $973.02
Total MSRP - $3996.84
Selling dealer was Smith Motor Company in Lauren South Carolina
Car drives great with no issues at all. Please note that we restored this car as it was originally built....no resto mod here!
Interior is beautiful as the seats were all recovered, ew carpet and new headliner were installed.
Car willinclude a full restoration book including pictures of entire build and all receipts for parts.
Call or text Brian if you have questions.....239-898-3730