1970 Plymouth Road Runner B7 Mopar Blue
Price: - Item location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Plymouth
- Model: Road Runner
- SubModel: Roadrunner
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: B7 Mopar Blue
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 8000
- VIN: RM23NOA157917
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 440 Cubic Inch, 435HP, 573 Ft lbs of Torque
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: 5 Point Harness Belts
- Options: Wilwood Disc Brakes, March Serpentine Belt System, BE COOL Radiator, 3 Inch Stainless Exhaust, Pistol Grip 4Spd, Split Bench Seats, 440 Cubic Inch Engine, Electric Exhaust Cutouts
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Plymouth Road Runner B7 Mopar BlueThis Beautiful Beast is a Rare 1970 Plymouth Road Runner with the Ferocious 440 6Pac and 4Spd Transmission with Pistol Grip Shifter. This incredible car was restored and built to the highest standard in 2005 and has been stored in a climate controlled garage and has approximately 8,000 smiles put on it in the last 15 years. This car was originally equipped with a 383 which was replaced during the restoration in favor of a fully built 440 cubic inch power house mated to a built 4 speed transmission. No expense was spared in the rebuild and I have included some of the specifics in the bullets below.
- Functional Air Grabber Hood Scoop.
- Four Speed Transmission and Pistol Grip manual shifter.
- 3.55 Ratio Rear End (also a 4.10 "pumpkin" comes with sale)
- 6 BBL Carbs
- Beautiful Paint is a B7 (Mopar Blue Metallic) and it's a Really Stunning Color Complete with Roadrunner Decals.
- Restored in 2005
- Original 383 4spd car. Now has a 440CI with a Mopar Purple Shaft 528 Cam. (Not a V Code.) Engine was rated at 435HP and 573 ft/lbs torque.
- TTI Jet Coated Headers with Flow Master Mufflers and 3 inch StainlessSteel Exhaust with Chrome Tips. The Exhaust has an amazing feature with Electric Side Cutouts, seemlessly installed by Kindigit Designs right here in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Wilwood Power Front Disc Brakes drilled and slotted.
- 8.75 Rear End with 3.55 Sure Grip Gears for Effortless Freeway Speeds.
- Be Cool Radiator Keeps This Monster Cool Under the Hottest Conditions.
- March Serpentine Belt Setup is Clean and Trouble Free.
- New Red Line Tires Including Matching Spare with Jack.
This car is drop dead gorgeous and gets as many looks and picture taking admirers as any car I have ever owned. I'm over 60 and I've been playing with muscle cars since my teens.
- The paint is really in incredible condition and I can't detect any imperfections in the fit or finish. The exceptions are depicted in the photo section. There is a small bubble about the size of a dime or a bit smaller on the lower front corner of each door. They are solid and sealed in the paint and haven't changed in 4.5 years, but they're there.
- The chrome is overall very nice. Both bumpers, outside mirror and handles are perfect. The grille looks original and is in very nice vintage condition with a brand new Plymouth emblem on order. The wing windows are pitted with the passenger side showing the most wear.
- The Engine Bay is very clean and tidy and presents itself very well. Be Cool Radiator and March Serpentine System are really an incredible addition. I have two batteries to go with the car. One for every day/weekend drives and an original gel replica for shows.
- The Interior is Immaculate with zero flaws in any surfaces. The carpet is brand new and was installed after these pics. Everything works exactly as it was designed.
- The Undercarriage and Drivetrain are extremely well kept and virtually rust free. The wheel wells are solid and clean and I don't detect any rust anywhere on the car.
Good Luck Bidding and Stay Safe!