1970 Plymouth Superbird 440 Automatic 30K original miles Number's Matching EW1
Price: - Item location: Springfield, Oregon, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Plymouth
- Model: Road Runner
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 30020
- VIN: RM23U0A175680
- Transmission: Automatic
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Plymouth Road RunnerPlymouth SuperbirdNumber's Matching1 of 1920 MadeBucket SeatsAlpine White
You are bidding on one of the rarest and most desirable, Mopar muscle cars on the planet. It's rare to find a Superbird project car in any condition, let alone one like this. Please read carefully exactly what you are bidding on and decide for yourself if this is the one for you. You are bidding on the car only in this auction. However, our restoration services at Graveyard Carz are available on this car. You can message me for more information on that, if you're interested.
- No. 1665 in the Nascar Race Program
- Original Number's Matching Engine.
- Original Number's Matching Transmission
- Original Fender Tag
- Original Broadcast Sheet
- Original Dash VIN
- Original Wing
- Original Steel Nose cone, headlamp assemblies and internals
- Original Latch Tray
- Original Lower Valances, Left and Right and Center
- Original Vacuum Lines
- Original Hood and Fenders
- Original A Pillar Moldings
- Original Fender Scoops
- NOS Bumper Guard
- Original Back Glass and Reveal Moldings
- Original Headliner (needs replaced but all bows still in tact)
- Original 15X7 Rallye Wheels
- Original Quarter Top to Roof Fillers
- Original seats, door Trim Panels and Seat Belts
- Original Radiator (956).
- Original Exhaust & intake manifolds, Carburetor, Air Cleaner, Valve Covers, Fan Shroud and Fan.
- Original Wiper Motor
- Front Scissor Jack, not sure if it's OEM, looks right.
- Trunk floor was replaced with 2 piece and either needs cleaned up or replaced.
- Main Floor has been worked on and is ugly, needs replaced.
- Needs full Restoration.
Please reach out directly with any questions or if you wish to purchase the car along with the restoration.