1968 Plymouth Road Runner 383 - 4 Speed - Turbine Bronze - H Code High Perf.
- Condition: Used
- Make: Plymouth
- Model: Road Runner
- Year: 1968
- Mileage: 113599
- VIN: RM21H8A248351
- Color: Bronze
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1968 Plymouth Road Runner
1968 Plymouth Road Runner. 383 motor and 4 speed manual transmission.
Runs and drives very nice.
Car is very presentable as is but will need some body work. Has original floors, no undercoating or rust in floors. Floors look great - see pics.
Original factory paint code MM1 - Turbine bronze with black vinyl top.
Missing rocker panels as seen.
Has some rust in trunk pan, drip rail, outer rocker and lower doors. see pics.
Great car to enjoy as is or take to next level.
ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE SEND THROUGH EBAY MESSENGER OR CALL 410-320-7522, RANDY
1. $500 DEPOSIT THROUGH PAYPAL IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE AUCTION ENDS - NON REFUNDABLE - NO PAYPAL FOR FINAL PAYMENT
2. FINAL PAYMENT IN 3 DAYS - MONEY WIRE - CASH IN PERSON - OR CERTIFIED FUNDS ONLY . ALL FUNDS TO BE CLEAR BEFORE VEHICLE LEAVES.
3. CAR IS LOCATED IN MARYLAND ZIP CODE 21640
4. INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS ARE WELCOMED
5. I CAN ASSIST IN SETTING UP SHIPPING AT YOUR EXPENSE IF NEEDED. I WILL ASSIST IN LOADING OR ANYWAY NEEDED TO MAKE THIS A SMOOTH PROCESS
6. I HAVE BEEN ON EBAY FOR 20 YEARS AND HAVE EXCELLENT FEEDBACK
7. THIS ITEM IS SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS. - THANK YOU.