1970 Cuda, The Sick Fish by Rad Rides and Chip Foose, Full Custom Build!!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Plymouth
- Model: Barracuda
- SubModel: Sick Fish
- Type: Other
- Trim: Sick Fish
- Doors: 2
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 3326
- VIN: BS23H0B354810
- Color: Silver
- Engine size: 528 HEMI V8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Plymouth Barracuda Sick FishFusion Luxury Motors | eBay Template
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 3326
- Primary color: Silver
- Transmission type: BOWLER 727 Automatic Transmission
- Engine: 528 HEMI V8
The Plymouth Cuda is one of the most legendary muscle cars ever produced and evokes emotions in car enthusiasts in every genre and every age group. Powerful and Muscular in its original form, the Cuda struck fear when it appeared in rearview mirrors or lined up in the lane over at the drag strip.
Famous UFC announcer Joe Rogan had a Plymouth Cuda as his first car and wanted to replace it with a special build that can only be designed and built by the Best of the Best in the Custom Arena. Sick Fish was Designed By Chip Foose and Built by Troy Trepanier of Rad Rides by Troy.
What started as a regular 1970 Cuda has been transformed to a completely custom Sick Fish with truly too much to list. Countless hours of custom metal fabrication, top of the line components throughout, and unrivaled attention to detail. Aside from what you see on the surface in the amazing paint job, custom front and rear valances and one off wheels or what you see under the hood in the powerful fuel-injected 528 Hemi, the attention to detail continues in what you don't see. The entire interior is powder coated for protection and completely lined in Dynamat Xtreme insulation liner to keep the cabin quiet and cool.
Sick Fish is complete with a 170 Page build book that details every step and every part used in this custom and amazing build. Some of the features are listed below:
- 528 Hemi Crate Engine w/ 650 HP
- 4.500" Bore
- 4.150" Stroke
- 10.25:1 Compression
- 292-Degree Advertised - Duration Hydraulic Cam
- Big Stuff 3 EFI System
- Custom Fuel Cell
- Paxton Fuel Pump
- Aeromotive Regulator
- Bosch 45 lb/hour Injectors
- Bowler 727 Automatic Transmission
- Gear Vendors Overdrive
- Dana 60 Rear End by Strange
- 35 Spline Axels
- 3.54 Gears
- Limited Slip Differential
- Custom Chromoly Subframe
- New Tubs
- Modified Floor Pans
- Front: QA1 Coilovers with 650 lb-in Springs
- Rear: Custom Four-link with QA1 Coilovers and 400-in Springs
- Magnum Force Control Arms
- Raised Subframe
- Flaming River Power Steering Rack
- Rotor: Front 13.75" / Rear 14.75"
- Baer Binders
- 4 Piston Calipers
- Baer Master Cylinder and Proportioning Valve
Wheels and Tires:
- One-Off Two Piece Billet Specialties - 19x8 Front and 22x10 Rear
- BF Goodrich - Front 235/35/19 and 285/35/22 Rear
- 2004 Nissan Sporty Silver - Progressively Darker towards Rocker Panels
- Custom Mixed Satin Charcoal on taillight panel, Grille and hood scoop
- Custom Front and Rear Valances and Rear Quarters
- Recaro Seats with Five Point Harnesses
- Full Roll Cage
- Auto Meter Gauges
- Billet Specialties Steering Wheel
This is a rare chance to own one of the nicest cars ever built at a fraction of what it would cost to build one. This is an incredible value and an amazing car.
Great lease rates and Financing also available on any of our inventory!
Buy Sell Trade Consignments Welcome!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-818-773-8181
- 20837 Nordhoff St,
Chatsworth, CA, 91311, US
- (818) 773-8181
- View our other auctions
- Email to friend