Plymouth Satellite Custom 1972 running, V-8 318 ci, 4 door sedan
- Condition: Used
- Make: Plymouth
- Model: Satellite
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: custom
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 87,158
- VIN: RH41G2G192310
- Color: White
- Engine size: small block LA 318
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Brown
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Plymouth Satellite
- Condition:Starts and runs. Was driven for a couple of weeks last year. Made a round trip from Orange County to Santa Barbara, 43 miles one way. Has blue mer on 50% of the body. Passenger front door binds. Missing shoulder belts.Some smoke from exhaust after warm up. Rear view mirror is loose and will need to be rebuilt. The rear valance under the rear bumper is dented. The body on the right rear area behind the rear wheel is dented. See pictures.The interior appears to have been redone and is in good condition.
- Features:Power steering, actory A/C but is not working. Manual brakes. Automatic transmission which was rebuilt when I bought the car in 2008. It appears to be a California car. Small block 318 V8 engine. Single exhaust.
- History:I purchased this car used in 2008 in the Pomona area of California. At the time it was leaking transmission oil. I have had the transmission professionally rebuilt.
- Shipping and payment:$500 deposit by paypay within 48 hours of end of auction. Balance is due within two weeks by cashiers check or cash in person. Pick up in person or buyer to arrange shipping.
see video of this car at
https://youtu.be/A6voRkrn_joOn Oct-03-15 at 18:41:01 PDT, eller added the following information:
I like to emphasize that the automatic transmission is a rebuilt unit. Done a few months after I purchased the car in 2008. I've only put a couple thousand miles on the car a year if that.