1969 Road Runner Convertible 383 Automatic B5 Graveyard Carz HellePhant Restomod
Price: - Item location: Springfield, Oregon, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Plymouth
- Model: Road Runner
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 999999999
- VIN: RM27H9G250152
- Color: B5 Blue
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Plymouth Road Runner1969 Road RunnerConvertibleBuild to SuitorRestore to OE Condition
This auction is for the road runner as a completed, Graveyard Carz restored vehicle.
This 1969 Plymouth Road Runner Convertible started life with a 383 Super Commando and an automatic on the column. It is currently in mid-restoration and has been chemically dipped to remove all rust. We have all of the new replacement sheet metal for the car and are in the process of restoration. This is a great opportunity to purchase the project and have us finish it to original condition or modify the drive train, accordingly. It does not have the original engine and transmission. All body numbers match the title and fender tag.
One of the most popular restorations available today, besides an OEM, is the retro restoration. This is where, in this case our 1969 road runner would appear outwardly as an original B5 Blue, road runner convertible. However, the changes are in the drivetrain. We can build it stock with a date coded but not original 383 Super Commando or we can install a Mopar Performance Crate engine and controller.
- OEM (As it rolled off the assembly line) restoration. In our usual and accustom, award winningfashion here at Graveyard Carz.
- Retro Restoration with one of 3 Mopar performance crate engines and controllers. 1.) 392 Hemi ( 475 HP) 2.) Hellcrate(707HP) or the new 426 Hemi HellEphant that puts out a whopping 1000HP.
- 6 speed Tremec or Tremec automatic. You choose Dana 60 or 8 3/4.
- Your choice of color and interior
- Your choice of factory options
Basically, Graveyard Dreamz will make your Mopar dream come true, NOW!
Please email me directly if you are seriously interested in this car and would like to discuss further. firstname.lastname@example.org