Plymouth Belvedere Collectors Car - Rare, All Original Survivor
Price: US $12,500.00 Item location: Lady Lake, Florida, United States
- Make: Plymouth
- Model: Belvedere
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Sedan
- Year: 1956
- Mileage: 22000
- Color: White
- Engine size: Straight 6 cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Aqua Teal
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Automatic
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1956 Plymouth Belvedere SedanGeneral:This Vehicle has the original White Paint and Teal/Aqua colored interior (see steeringwheel).
This is the Classic1956 Plymouth with styling by Virgil Exner, who had cometo Chrysler from Studebaker in 1949.I purchased this vehicle from the owner in Colorado and transported to Texas and Florida whereit has always been garaged.
This SURVIVOR has been carefully driven each year (approx 100m) to keep it serviceable. Basic maintenance has been performed regularly (battery, lubrication, spark-plugs and tires/brakes). ALL is original and operating as designed, including the original AM Radio. We are relocating and will not have garage space for this vehicle - it deserves better protection than I can offerafter 61+ years of service (only 22,000miles). Inspection is invited. The car is located in The Villages, in Central Florida close to the Orlando airport (there is a regular scheduled Limo svc. to/from The Villages). Contactme through eBay with any questions.
- THIS IS AN ORIGINAL NO RUST US AUTOMOBILE EXAMPLE FROM 1956... maybe the only one of its kind.
- Original Chrome
- Original Motor and Transmission
- Original Interior incl seat covers
- Original Tire (In the trunk)
- 21,900 Original Miles
- Original Logbook from Original Owner
- Extra Trim parts included
Buyer is responsible for shipping costs. I will coordinate with your shipper. I'm not a dealer, but just a lover of older 'untouched' classic American automobiles.
Think before you 'Click'. A non-refundable $500 deposit is due. The final payment is due within 7 days of the deal. Balance is to be paid via bank wire or certified check.Deposit must be confirmed before the vehicle is released.
If you have a question, please donâ€™t assume - just ask. I will help in any way I can,Non-paying bidders should be reported to eBay.
It is your responsibility to inspect the vehicle or send a third-party inspector that will perform an inspection to your satisfaction. Remember, this vehicle is from the 1950â€™s, it is one of the BEST examples available. It will have some imperfections which may be important to you. Despite these imperfections, it is a remarkable 62 years-old car.
- In 1956:Elvis Presley appears on The Ed Sullivan Show and enters the US music charts for the first time, with " Heartbreak Hotel".
- The SuezCrisis
- Dwight Eisenhower was President
- Sugar Ray Leonard (boxer) was born