1973 Plymouth Barracuda Cuda with $34,855.34 in receipts.
- Condition: Used
- Make: Plymouth
- Model: Barracuda
- SubModel: Cuda
- Type: 2 door
- Trim: Cuda
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 14,839
- VIN: bs23h3b242296
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 383
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 4 speed
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black/Blue
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 Plymouth Barracuda CudaI have exactly $34,855.34 in receipts on everything that has been done to this Cuda! I will supply the buyer with every receipt. Plus pictures documenting the project from thebegginning to what it is today! Such an amazing car. You will not be disappointed in anyway. This is a true Cuda!!!
- Engine: 383CI 6.3L V-8 550HP, eplaced the original 340 Stock 275 hp
- Carburetion: gas 4 barrel dual feed Holley
- Accessories: power brakes
- Radiator, oses, tc: Stock radiator, an & aftermarket coiled rubber hoses.
- Fire Wall: Stock, ainted black Fender wells: Stock, ainted black
- Hood / Hinges: Stock twin scoop performance hood, tock hinges & hood pins
- Wiring: Stock with some updates
- Bright-work: Air cleaner cover, alve covers
- Other: Headers, delbrock intake, aylor silicone plug wires, lectronic ignition.
- Transmission: 4 Speed manual transmission replaced the original 3 speed
- Rear End: Stock, .75-inch Sure-Grip with 3.555:1 gear ratio, osi track.
- Brakes: Stock, isc / Drum Power. HD 11" rear drums
- Front & Rear Suspension: : Stock…. Front and rear sway bars stiffer performance shocks and air
shocks on the rear with stronger leaf springs & traction bars. Steering is controlled with a power
- Frame: : Stock…..E- body
- Exhaust: Dual Flo-Master with chrome tips in under-bumper carriage
- Wheels: US Mags – Coke Bottle style… 5 spoke 15".- Tires: P235/60R/15 … 295/50R/15 BF Goodrich white letterBody- Paint: Black Base Coat/Clear Coat.- Graphics: Blacked out 383 Cuda badging- Top: Cloth vinyl top- Bumpers: Stock…painted black, ear with bumper guards- Grille: Stock painted black- Head/Tail Lights: Stock, lso stock fog lamps- Mirrors: Dual sport mirrors- Glass: Stock…- Door Handles: Stock- Other: Hood Pins, port Hood, ftermarket rear spoiler.Interior- Seats: Blue cloth …. High back Bucket's in front and bench rear seat- Door Panels: Stock black plastic with speaker, rm rest- Headliner: black vinyl- Dash: Black Vinyl with simulated wood trim- Console: with shifter & storage- Floor Covering: Black Carpet & mats- Trim and Weather Stripping: New- Gauges: Stock … Fuel oil, lternator, emp & clock, ftermarket Auto Gage Volt, uel, il,Temp, amp; Auto Gage Memory Tach.- Steering Wheel: Stock- Wiring, use Panels and Breakers Stock some new- Radio: Deface
- Other: Aftermarket Hurst ShifterENGINE COMPARTMENTGood...... Clean and correctly detail. No visible fluid leaks. The inner fender panels and firewall arestock and have no visible rust. The engine appears to be a high performance 383 replacing the stock 340.The headers, eads & intake are after market Edelbrock and the carburetor is a aftermarket Holley dualfeed. For cooling the belts, ater pump, oses, an and radiator appear to be stock. The wiring appears tobe stock with some updates. Factory equipped with power brakes and power assist steering. Thefirewall, ender panels and under hood has been painted.CHASSISGood.....Clean and rust free. US Mags wheels covered with like new BF Goodrich tires. The rear axle isan 8.75-inch Sure-Grip unit that came standard with a 3.555:1 gear ratio. The suspension has front andrear sway bars with stiffer performance shocks and stronger rear leaf springs. Steering was controlledwith a power assisted gearbox. Flow Master exhaust, onnected to headers are properly alignedand hung. Basic stock, lean appearing.BODYVery Good.... body and paint. Body is extremely straight. The door gaps, ngine compartment lid, runkcompartment lid and panel's fit fine. The hood has dual scoops and aftermarket hood pins. All thewindow trim is there and fits fine. The stainless steel trim is painted black. The paint in very good condition. The chromebumpers are straight and has been painted black. The glass is all original appearing with no scratch’s orchips. The vinyl/cloth topis a phantom topand is in very good condition. The glasslooks original and does not have any cracks or chips. The antenna is missing with the hole still there.The headlights are missing the framework. The tail light lenses are faded & weather cracked. The themeis a shiny black car with dull black trim.INTERIORVery Good............ Stock/Sports car appearing, ept up nicely. The cloth seats looks to have beenreupholstered and shows no wear. The door panels look very good. The weather stripping is new. The dash with a vinyl dash pad & simulated wood trim looks original. The gaugecluster & gauges are original. There are a after market Auto Gage gauges mounted to the lower dash anda aftermarket tack located to the right of the steering wheel. The aftermarket gauges works. The radio has
a detachable face. The carpet looks new.
This is only one of 10626 manufactured in 1973
The miles that are listed are not actual (This is only what reads on the ODO - 14839)
Have current loan on this vehicle at my Credit Union