NO RESERVE,NO RESERVE,NO RESERVE,NO RESERVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Price: US $12,000.00 Item location: Cape May Court House, New Jersey, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Plymouth
- Model: Fury
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Sport
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 46,000
- VIN: PP27E62186302
- Color: Burgundy
- Engine size: 318
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Plymouth Fury SportYou are bidding on a"NO RESERVE" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1966 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible with a Clean New Jersey Title in my name. Strong and powerful 318 engine, Automatic transmission that shifts flawlessly. 46K original miles. New water pump, fuel pump, radiator, thermostat and hoses and much more. Newer convertible top with no rips and the power hydraulic top goes up and down effortlessly. The tires are new with less than a 100 miles on them with plenty of tred and what appears to be the original hub caps. Recently serviced drum brakes. All glass and chrome are in good shape and above driver quality, some pitting.The paint is beautiful and is above driver quality with some scratches and dings. The body is straight and the car drives very nice.The undercarriage, floors, are in great shape and are above driver quality. The interior seat upholstery is above driver quality and the carpet appears to be original. Brand new Sport Fury floor mats. Newer battery and all electrical and lighting systems are inworking order, accept gas gauge and radio. The trunk is solid with what appears to be the original undergarments. The car comes with an original jack, spare tire, newer car cover and custom interior cover. This car is turn key and is well above driver quality, but not a Concourse Show car. Please review all pictures and videos carefully as I want the winning bidder to be completely satisfied, as I like my 100% feedback rating. Inspection of this car is Welcomed and Encouraged "Prior" to bidding. Contact me with questions thru EBay email and I'll answer your email ASAP. If you have less than 100% feedback or No feedback, please contact me before bidding.
See videos on YouTube under :
Ed Musick 1966 Plymouth Sport Fury Start Up,
Ed Musick 1966 Plymouth Sport Fury Walk Around,
Ed Musick 1966 Plymouth Sport Fury Interior,
Ed Musick 1966 Plymouth Sport Fury Driving,Ed Musick 1966 Plymouth Sport Fury Open Road Driving.
1. $500 Deposit thru PayPal Immediately after auction ends. Non refundable-No PayPal for final payment.
2. Final payment within 7 days after auction ends. Bank wire transfer, cash in person, certified bank check. Vehicle and title released after funds clear.
3. Car is located in Cape May Court House, New Jersey, 08210
4. International bidders are Welcomed and I will assist with the transport of the car up to 100 miles from my zip code for an agreed upon fee, or I'll be happy to assist with your transport carrier. I will store the car in a climate controlled garage for up to 14 days after auction ends. I can also recommend a previously used Honest shipping exporter. I have sold multiple cars overseas with Excellent feedback. Bid with confidence.
5. The car sells as is where is with no implied warranty.