1966 Plymouth Belvedere II
Price: US $3,250.00 Item location: Rhome, Texas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Plymouth
- Model: Other
- Type: U/K
- Trim: II
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 60,773
- Color: Teal
- Engine size: 3.7L 3687CC 225Cu. In. l6 GAS Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Teal
- Options: Radio Delete, Heater
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Plymouth OtherFor sale - 1966 Plymouth Belvedere II SedanSlant Six and 727 automatic transmission with Super 225 dual-port manifold
All Original from 1966!
Technically a "barn find", his Belvedere sedan has 60,000 original miles and has an interior that is in perfect condition with a factory radio delete.
The car has minor paint-work blemishes and a straight body with a few slight rust spots, ut has a solid frame. The car still has the original book and papers, ealer window scrapers, ack, nd even the original "Vehicle Certicard" in a slot next to the radiator.
Due to the unique way in which this car was previously cared for, he rebuilt single-barrel on the car had fallen into a state of disrepair and I took this time to upgrade to a double-barrel setup. This makes use of a "Super Six" manifold and double-barrel Carter BBD carburetor.
Other upgrades/fixes include:
- New fuel tank
- New exhaust system from manifold back
- New battery tray
- New brake master cylinder
- New brake lines
- Rear air shocks
- Great tires (they still have the little tassel things hanging off of them)
Included with the car are:
- Original Holley single-barrel
- Rebuilt Holley single-barrel that came with the car
- A second, on-rebuilt Carter BBD double-barrel
- Two new rear leaf springs (not installed)
- Spare rear right light and housing from another car
- Original single-port intake manifold
- Original air cleaner housing with new air cleaner