1974 PLYMOUTH CUDA, BUILD SHEET,360,CUSTOM,PRO-TOURING,RESTOMOD,BUY IT NOW!!!!!
Price: - Item location: Fort Myers, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Plymouth
- Model: Barracuda
- Year: 1974
- Mileage: 39,000
- VIN: bs23l4b29
- Transmission: Automatic
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1974 Plymouth Barracuda
- Up for auction is this 1974 Plymouth Cuda' 360,
- Here is a brief description on the work that was done to this vehicle.
- The vehicle was purchased from it's original owner in New Jersey by a friend of mine and shipped to Florida. Upon visual inspection it was noted that it was surely in need of Paint and Bodywork and some rust repair. The vehicle was sent out and the body stripped down to bare metal to further inspect the body condition. It was noted that both quarters had some bubbling around the wheel openings.Here they replaced both new quarters professionally installed rather than just having that area cut out and repaired.
- The engine and transmission were removed and engine compartment was brought down to bare meta, primed and painted to match the body of the car. The undercarriage frame floors are original and in great condition. just saw 3 small drill holes on D/S floor . The rest of the undercarriage including the fram, trunk pan and firewall is solid. The vehicle was taken apart, all glass, doors, trunk etc.
- The vehicle was sent out to another restoration company in West Palm to do all the bodywork and paint. I chose to have the vehicle painted in Ford Tuxedo black. This is not to be confused with the Chevy Tuxedo black. The paint on the vehicle is PPG and is Mettalic and looks awesome. It turns colors from dark black to a charcoal black. The body is very straight and has been wetsanded and buffed to a mirror finish.
- The interior had new carpet and front seats were re-upholstered using OEM covers. All the rally gauges work with the exception of the oil pressure gauge being that there is an aftermarket gauge installed. I had a new exhaust system installed (SOUNDS GREAT) and new exhaust tips.
- The engine is a 360 and has a edelbrock intake. It starts right up Sounds Great but the carb does need some adjustment as it hesitates sometimes on acceleration.It is also equipped with Power Steering and Power disk brakes. Was told trans has a shift kit in it, It was noted during the trans flush that there were minor metal shavings at the bottom of the pan but trans seems to be fine. New heater core, heater works
- Purchased Brand new Wheels 17x8 in the front and 17x9.5 in the rear also Tires have under 100 miles on them and are 225-45-17 front and 275-40-17 in the rear.
- So here we go, This Cuda I was told It is a #'s Matching car, I am selling it and will not guarantee that it is although the original owner told me so. You are more than welcome to come and verify it yourself or have an inspection company do so for you. If I can snap some pictures to get some additional info for you I will. I am being as honest as I can to give you my opinion.I can almost assure you it is a #s Matching car.
- The original broadcast sheet (see Pics) and the original vin plate and data plate are on the vehicle. This is a BS vin code car which means it is a REAL CUDA, this is also stamped on the cowl. This was the Last year for the Cuda and these cars are being highly sought after and along with additional mopars are increasing in value.
- Will send additional pics if needed.I am a 100% feedback seller with excellent feedback. please note I am also picky and will describe the vehicle to the best of my knowledge. The original radio does not have speakers connected to it and there is no sound coming from it. The windshield is new and scratch free and side glass is in great shape free of scratches. The rear glass has some small scratches on it.
- Under 100 miles on the car since restoration. Here in the hot Florida weather she runs great and no overheating. The paint is has an imperfection on the pass side door, I can send you pics if you are a buyer.
- Below are the data plate codes as I could read them
- N85 R11 V6W 26 L2 411
- R31 M88 N41 N42 N76
- G74 J25 J54 M21 M25 M26
- TX9 U B41 C56 C54 C64
- TX9 A6X9 000 CO5 108039
- E58 D34 BS23 L4B 291453
- Questions are to be asked prior to auction, If you place an offer and win you are to pay a $500 paypal deposit within 48hrs or do a wire transfer during that time, The vehicle is being sold AS-IS Where IS no Exceptions. Vehicle is 43 years of age and mileage is exempt per the State of Florida
- Licenced and bonded dealer in the State of Florida and a one man show and want to give you a great feel of what your getting on any vehicles including consignment vehicles. There is nothing worst than purchasing something that you are told is one thing and ends up being another. I promise to answer all your questions accurately and honestly, but please for your peace of mind have the vehicle insected.
- Enough reading for now, go ahead and Place your bids and keep in mind a Buy it now price can be added at anytime if there is a buyer interested and a price is agreed upon. The reserve is very reasonable for a Cuda in this condition