1973 Barracuda 440 Fuel Injected (new pics)
- Condition: Used
- Make: Plymouth
- Model: Barracuda
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 1,223
- VIN: bs23g3b564300
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: 440 Fuel Injected
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 Plymouth Barracuda
1973 Cuda’ 440 Fuel Injected (FAST SYSTEM)
NEW PICTURES ADDED OF THE UNDERSIDE
This was a former drag car which I have converted to street use. It retains most of the roll cage to provide extra safety and additional stiffness to the frame. It does not interfere with entering or exiting the vehicle.This car looks beautiful and is very eye-catching. It drives and handles great.
Open to partial trades with cash. 1987 Buick Turbo, 1989 Turbo Trans AM 20th
A brand new rear deck spoiler which is not shown comes with the Cuda.
COOL, FAST, RELIABLE,
Questions call Bryan: 704-953-7917
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL QUESTIONS ANSWERED BEFORE MAKING AN OFFER- Thanks
- · It has new carpet, and original seats front and rear.
- · The headliner is missing.
- · Has all original plastic in car in reasonable condition.
- · Center console is complete less shifter which has been replaced with a B&M star shifter.
- · The steering column and wheel are original.
- · The door panels are original and largely intact.
- · There is a completely new wiring harness including modern fuse panel from painless wiring installed.
- · Brand-new set of auto meter American Muscle gauges completes the dash.
- · 440 Big Block – I did not build this engine so I do not know the specifics of the internals.
- · EZEFI Fuel injection – works wonderfully, starts easy and runs great. Provides the operating convenience of a modern car.
- · It has solid lifters, and a fairly stiff cam.
- · 3 inch exhaust with Flow Masters, the car sounds great.
- · New radiator runs cool even in 100° weather.
- · New water pump, high-voltage alternator, pulley system.
- · New steering box and all shafts and linkage.
- · New ignition system to complement the fuel injection.
- · 20 gallon fuel cell in trunk.
- · Battery relocated to trunk.
- · Tires are brand new. M&H Racemasters on rear and Mickey Thompsons on front. Weld wheels front and back.
- · Power disc brakes in the front, drums in the rear. Stops without problems .
- · Recently installed 3:73 gears provide adequate highway travel comfort..
- · Spent 15k at body shop on custom paint.
- · There is no rust or bondo on this car.
- · Platinum metallic silver on the body.
- · Black pearl on the deck lid and hood areas.
- · Looks fantastic; pictures do not do it justice.