1967 barracuda convertible
- Condition: Used
- Make: Plymouth
- Model: Barracuda
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 1
- Engine size: 273 v8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: yellow
- Options: CD Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Plymouth Barracuda
1967 Barracuda convertible fresh restoration, ore new parts than old! Here’s a quick list:
· Exterior - Front and rear bumpers, mblem, oor handles, ocks, heel opening moldings, 90%) exterior chrome replaced
· Interior – Legendary interior, ncluding rugs, ront and rear seat upholstery
· Suspension – Shocks, orsion bars, pper and lower ball joints, ie rod assemblies, pper A-arm bushings, orsion bushings
· Drive Train – 2brl carb, uel lines, uel tank, ending unit and strap, adiator (273cid & trans removed, e-gasketed, leaned and painted)
· Brakes – 4 wheel drum, aster cylinder, brake lines
· Tires & Wheels with Crager SS rims
Power convertible top functions perfectly, ut it does have three small rips, pproximately 2” long each. The original color, utternut yellow, ooks great on this car, ith the black top and interior it’s a sharp color combination. There is no rust or rot on this car. This is a great cruiser for local car shows. Looks mint, uns mint.
If you are interested I also have the original Mopar rally rims and bucket seats for additional cost.