1968 Plymouth Road Runner - Sunfire Yellow - 383ci Auto - No Reserve!
- Make: Plymouth
- Model: Road Runner
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 2 Door Pillar Coupe
- Year: 1968
- Mileage: 63,826
- VIN: RM21H8G2337610000
- Color: Sunfire Yellow
- Engine size: 383ci V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 3-Speed Torqueflite
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1968 Plymouth Road Runner 2 Door Pillar Coupe
1968 Plymouth Road Runner (RM21H8G) with the 383ci V8 engine powering its Torqueflite automatic transmission. Odometer reads 63,826 but the title reads "Not Actual". The VIN: RM21H8G233761 indicates that this is a true Road Runner 2 door coupe with a 383 engine manufactured in 1968 in the St. Louis plant. This is confirmed by the Fender Tag and the radiator support. VIN plate and Fender Tag's are included in the pictures.
- SO: 324064
- Build Date: May 7th, 1968
- Engine Cast Number: 2468130 8 LL
- Cast Time & Date: 6:00am April 17th, 1968
- S/N PT383H2463432 1
- Assembly date: April 24, 1968
- VIN: 8G23361
ID PAD D 383 4 25 HP
- S/N: PK2801541K 2464 3379
- Assembly date: April 25, 1968
- VIN: 8G23361
Radiator Support: G8 R 324064
Fender Tag Decoded
- Car: Plymouth Road Runner 2 Door Pillar Coupe
- Engine: 383cid 4-bbl HP V8
- Transmission: 3-Speed Automatic
- Tires: F70x14 White Sidewall, steel belted
- Model Year: 1968
- Build Date: May 07
- Axle: 3.23 Rear Axle Ratio
- Interior: High Trim Grade, Vinyl Split Bench Seats. Black Interior
- Paint: Yellow (Dodge), Sunfire Yellow (Plymouth)
- Other: Black (Dodge, Plymouth), Formal Black (Chrysler Imperial) Upper Door Frame Color
- 25: Drip Rail Mouldings
- 47: 'B' Pillar Mouldings (for coupe)
- F0: Decor Package
- R0: AM 8-Track Radio
- T7: Tachometer
- X2: Tinted Windshield Only
- Y6: Black Vinyl Top
- M6: Driver's Outside Remote Operated Mirror
Bench seat with column shift
Everything works including the original in dash TAC, with the exception of the AM radio
Original Sun Fire Yellow with recent paint job.
Magnum rims with new tires.
New alternator, battery, and voltage regulator.
Dual exhaust with H pipe and Flow Master exhaust with correct exhaust tips.
Feel Confident About Your Choice
Williamsburg Chrysler Jeep Dodge Kia graded the Overall Condition of this vehicle as Very Good. Non-smoker vehicle!
Please feel free to ask any questions, or request specific additional photos.